• Visitors can check out the Forum FAQ by clicking this link. You have to register before you can post: click the REGISTER link above to proceed. To start viewing messages, select the forum that you want to visit from the selection below. View our Forum Privacy Policy.
  • Want to receive the latest contracting news and advice straight to your inbox? Sign up to the ContractorUK newsletter here. Every sign up will also be entered into a draw to WIN £100 Amazon vouchers!

test please delete

Collapse
This is a sticky topic.
X
X
  •  
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by DaveB View Post
    Blowing a gale here atm, but no rain. Hoping it stays dry.
    WHS.

am starting to find loads of draughts in the house.

Cloggy B&Q tomorrow for lots of draught exluders.
    "Ask not what you can do for your country. Ask what's for lunch." - Orson Welles

Norrahe's blog

Comment

Good Morning/Afternoon according to your location.

Ankle still fcked and I think the dog is starting to judge me since Mrs P is on walkies duty at the mo.

This afternoon will mostly be spent hobbling around my office sorting the piles of crap out.

The tectonics of the great plates mailtobesorted and stufftobefiled have created a new mountain range along the continent of temporarytableusedforblokeprojects.

Comment

Originally posted by Bunk View Post
        I'm sorting this out by deleting all of his subsequent posts on TPD.
        "I can put any old tat in my sig, put quotes around it and attribute to someone of whom I've heard, to make it sound true."
        - Voltaire/Benjamin Franklin/Anne Frank...

Comment

Originally posted by Pondlife View Post
          Good Morning/Afternoon according to your location.

Ankle still fcked and I think the dog is starting to judge me since Mrs P is on walkies duty at the mo.

This afternoon will mostly be spent hobbling around my office sorting the piles of crap out.

The tectonics of the great plates mailtobesorted and stufftobefiled have created a new mountain range along the continent of temporarytableusedforblokeprojects.
          I have yet to buy new sets folders for my filing cabinets and there's a years worth of paperwork sitting in our office both personal and business.
          "Ask not what you can do for your country. Ask what's for lunch." - Orson Welles

Norrahe's blog

Comment

Really windy here today, am wondering if I can be bothered leaving the house, but I need to get out.

Norrahe's blog

Comment

Originally posted by cojak View Post
              I'm sorting this out by deleting all of his subsequent posts on TPD.
              Be a lot easier to just ban that account again (like he promised, but lied, big shock) and he'll go back to using one of the numerous other accounts which don't have the associated behaviour.

Pondy I know that scenario all too well, got mountains of paperwork that in many cases I really should just shred, but the CBA monster has me thoroughly. I can always find something less boring to do.
              I managed to sprain my ankle in October and it's still giving me gyp, maybe I should get it looked at again..

Comment

Originally posted by AtW
                It wasn't mine, I don't have any sockies on here.

If I had then it would be too easy to identify them because of my style of writing and English grammar errors that I make all the time, no point to even bother creating a sockie.
                Your Sasguru sockie was funny in places tho...
                Join IPSE

Comment

Evening all.

Comment

Evening Zeity.

I've got some beef in chianti sauce in the oven. Well, at least I think it's beef

Comment

Yum.

I'm on health food.

Half a ham and cheese pizza followed by a garlic chicken kiev.

Living the dream, that's me.

And I had faggots & peas for lunch. Yum squared.

Comment

Working...
                      X