• Visitors can check out the Forum FAQ by clicking this link. You have to register before you can post: click the REGISTER link above to proceed. To start viewing messages, select the forum that you want to visit from the selection below. View our Forum Privacy Policy.
  • Want to receive the latest contracting news and advice straight to your inbox? Sign up to the ContractorUK newsletter here. Every sign up will also be entered into a draw to WIN £100 Amazon vouchers!

test please delete

Collapse
This is a sticky topic.
X
X
  •  
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Morning denizens

Veritable monsoon out there

I shall be getting a taxi to collect my hire car, though I'll get just as wet walking out of the door to it as I would if I did the two mile walk there.

Comment

Morning all

Morning

Mrs 5* gone out running, eldest out at work and I'm off training in 30 mins.

Comment

Blowing a gale here atm, but no rain. Hoping it stays dry.
        "Being nice costs nothing and sometimes gets you extra bacon" - Pondlife.

Comment

And now the rain has vanished and, while I was in the shower, the sky's cleared and the sun is out

Ah well, cab's due in ten minutes

Comment

Originally posted by AtW
            NO
            CONSECUTIVE

Comment

Originally posted by Bunk View Post

Comment

Rain and grey murkiness returned as soon as my taxi arrived

Hire car has been collected, and I need to set off shortly. It's very odd trying to drive one of these modern cars. There are distinct qualitative differences between the feel of it and a 26 year old Orion

Comment

Originally posted by TykeMerc View Post
                  That sounds really rough, can only hope that the positive effects kick in, chronic pain is a real downer.
                  Yeah it hasn't been an easy few months at all, we've been through this before but this time he was completely bedridden.
                  "Ask not what you can do for your country. Ask what's for lunch." - Orson Welles

Norrahe's blog

Comment

Afternoon all
                    "Ask not what you can do for your country. Ask what's for lunch." - Orson Welles

Norrahe's blog

Comment

Originally posted by FiveTimes View Post
                      Morning

Mrs 5* gone out running, eldest out at work and I'm off training in 30 mins.
                      Sounds like she's a lot better now, good to hear.

Norrahe's blog

Comment

Working...
                      X