• Visitors can check out the Forum FAQ by clicking this link. You have to register before you can post: click the REGISTER link above to proceed. To start viewing messages, select the forum that you want to visit from the selection below. View our Forum Privacy Policy.
  • Want to receive the latest contracting news and advice straight to your inbox? Sign up to the ContractorUK newsletter here. Every sign up will also be entered into a draw to WIN £100 Amazon vouchers!

test please delete

Collapse
This is a sticky topic.
X
X
  •  
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by SimonMac View Post
    Did you see this? #Hint #Hint
    PM me your e-mail and I can send you a list of places in London.
    "Ask not what you can do for your country. Ask what's for lunch." - Orson Welles

Norrahe's blog

Comment

Originally posted by norrahe View Post
      PM me your e-mail and I can send you a list of places in London.
      Emailed you
      Originally posted by Stevie Wonder Boy
      I can't see any way to do it can you please advise?

I want my account deleted and all of my information removed, I want to invoke my right to be forgotten.

Comment

I need to start hunting a new gig now autumn's approaching

I'm working on a couple of sites to showcase various skills, as a couple of ones I worked on from last ClientCo are already defunct, having been for short-term promotions, and much of my work from previous years was either intranet stuff or embedded in set-top boxes

Comment

FAO mudskipper: more shenanigans over in the searching-the-forums thread

Comment

Originally posted by Alias View Post
            Plus side is that it keeps me from the dark side...
            There is the dark side and then there are Indian outsourcers.

Given the choice the dark side is probably far better than a swallow you up, grab knowledge and spit your out outsourcer.
            merely at clientco for the entertainment

Comment

I must say, I prefer reading books on paper; but, when using a book as a guide or for reference while programming, I much prefer having the ebook version open in iBooks (on the Mac, not the iPad), as I'm so used to using Cmd-Tab to move from app to app that it's even easier than it is to look down at a paper book resting beside me.

Comment

Shopping shopped for. Stopped at the chippy for pie & chips on the way back

Comment

Trying Steak and Wild Mushroom Salad with a Chilli Balsamic Dressing, very impressed!
                  Originally posted by Stevie Wonder Boy
                  I can't see any way to do it can you please advise?

I want my account deleted and all of my information removed, I want to invoke my right to be forgotten.

Comment

Lobster salad from Wagamama's...very nice...
                    Join IPSE

Comment

Hmm, seem to have got some bits kind-of working - just enough to make me think this component may need to be done a different way

Time to stop for tonight, I think

Comment

Working...
                      X