• Visitors can check out the Forum FAQ by clicking this link. You have to register before you can post: click the REGISTER link above to proceed. To start viewing messages, select the forum that you want to visit from the selection below. View our Forum Privacy Policy.
  • Want to receive the latest contracting news and advice straight to your inbox? Sign up to the ContractorUK newsletter here. Every sign up will also be entered into a draw to WIN £100 Amazon vouchers!

test please delete

Collapse
This is a sticky topic.
X
X
  •  
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Just wondering whether I should wander up to the other bit of the campus on top of the hill for the 2nd part of the brainwashing session.

Trouble is, it's a 30 minute walk.

I find myself strangely indifferent to the concept.

Comment

Stone me, that apple I just ate was odd.

But then again, I probly bought it sometime in July.

It didn't look much like a pink lady anymore, more like a yellow lady.

Comment

Greetings denizens

Links in General, for those who desire them

Comment

Originally posted by zeitghost View Post
          Stone me, that apple I just ate was odd.

But then again, I probly bought it sometime in July.

It didn't look much like a pink lady anymore, more like a yellow lady.

You just had to claim you got food poisoning to avoid the afternoon session, you didn't need to give yourself actual food poisoning..
          merely at clientco for the entertainment

Comment

Better get some breakfast lunch, I suppose. Then, code!

Comment

hmm...may have a crappy contract on offer too...rate is fairly good but will be going via crap agency for offshore outsourcer to client...
              Join IPSE

Comment

Originally posted by Alias View Post
                hmm...may have a crappy contract on offer too...rate is fairly good but will be going via crap agency for offshore outsourcer to client...
                Plus side is that it keeps me from the dark side...
                Join IPSE

Comment

I'm going to have to start looking for summat new pretty soon.

Gig ends this month, but with holidays I'm not going to be available till end October, would be nice to land something before I finish here and then enjoy my holidays
                  "Ask not what you can do for your country. Ask what's for lunch." - Orson Welles

Norrahe's blog

Comment

Originally posted by norrahe View Post
                    I'm going to have to start looking for summat new pretty soon.

Gig ends this month, but with holidays I'm not going to be available till end October, would be nice to land something before I finish here and then enjoy my holidays
                    Did you see this? #Hint #Hint

Originally posted by SimonMac View Post
                    Foodies!

Planning a weekend in London, want a good recommendations for Dinner somewhere to impress, thinking the Hawksmoor again but also fancy some other options, will be staying at Canary Wharf and will be at Excel Saturday daytime
                    Originally posted by Stevie Wonder Boy
                    I can't see any way to do it can you please advise?

I want my account deleted and all of my information removed, I want to invoke my right to be forgotten.

Comment

Afternoon all,

and so begins another week.

I miss Sunday already.

Comment

Working...
                      X