• Visitors can check out the Forum FAQ by clicking this link. You have to register before you can post: click the REGISTER link above to proceed. To start viewing messages, select the forum that you want to visit from the selection below. View our Forum Privacy Policy.
  • Want to receive the latest contracting news and advice straight to your inbox? Sign up to the ContractorUK newsletter here. Every sign up will also be entered into a draw to WIN £100 Amazon vouchers!

test please delete

Collapse
This is a sticky topic.
X
X
  •  
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by Bunk View Post
    You haven't given him a briefcase have you?
    Apparently one of the new kids turned up with a briefcase. ms#5 is betting he'll have a rucksack by tomorrow.
    No-one had a waistcoat though.

Comment

Originally posted by TheFaQQer View Post
      My 6th form we wore suits. Or jacket and trousers.

And if you wore a jumper, you couldn't wear a round neck in 6th form, despite the whole school uniform having round-necked jumpers.
      I went to an inner city comprehensive, so 6th Form wore their associated gang colours
      Originally posted by Stevie Wonder Boy
      I can't see any way to do it can you please advise?

I want my account deleted and all of my information removed, I want to invoke my right to be forgotten.

Comment

Originally posted by mudskipper View Post
        Apparently one of the new kids turned up with a briefcase. ms#5 is betting he'll have a rucksack by tomorrow.
        No-one had a waistcoat though.
        Briefcase winker!!

Comment

Having spent several months unable to decide whether to go or not, I have taken the plunge and got a ticket for dConstruct 2014, in Brighton this Friday. So tomorrow will involve a perilous journey southwards, and around lower western quadrant of the M25

Decided to come back after the conference on Friday rather than staying the extra night, though. If I stay in Brighton on a Friday, I always seem to end up so hungover on the Saturday that driving back is a nightmare

Comment

Originally posted by NickFitz View Post
            Having spent several months unable to decide whether to go or not, I have taken the plunge and got a ticket for dConstruct 2014, in Brighton this Friday. So tomorrow will involve a perilous journey southwards, and around lower western quadrant of the M25

Decided to come back after the conference on Friday rather than staying the extra night, though. If I stay in Brighton on a Friday, I always seem to end up so hungover on the Saturday that driving back is a nightmare
            erm... ?
            Join IPSE

Comment

Originally posted by Alias View Post
              erm... ?
              Very much

dConstruct 2014, September 5th 

Comment

Comment

Fell asleep during "Horizon" yet again.

No great loss really.

Comment

My skool uniform was grey trousers (short trousers optional though I never saw anyone wearing those), navy blazer with skool badge on breast pocket, shirt (colour & pattern optional, tended to be grey for the first couple of years) plus the lower skool tie, and a cap with the skool badge.

Once in the 6th form, one might wear the upper skool tie.

Those who represented the skool by playing rugby or cricket had the option of an even more exclusive upper skool tie.

Needless to say, I don't have one of those.

Comment

I actually meant for the not being too hungover to drive back part
                      Join IPSE

Comment

Working...
                      X