• Visitors can check out the Forum FAQ by clicking this link. You have to register before you can post: click the REGISTER link above to proceed. To start viewing messages, select the forum that you want to visit from the selection below. View our Forum Privacy Policy.
  • Want to receive the latest contracting news and advice straight to your inbox? Sign up to the ContractorUK newsletter here. Every sign up will also be entered into a draw to WIN £100 Amazon vouchers!

test please delete

Collapse
This is a sticky topic.
X
X
  •  
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by NickFitz View Post
    The car earlier was a repeat of the Jeep that is also some kind of jeans advert. And the gold diggers was also a repeat, but I daresay they'll find some new ones eventually

Later, The Repair Shop dealt with, among other things, a stained glass window depicting the Blackpool Tower that somebody had driven over

And then a NEW! series of 24 Hours in A&E which has shifted to the Queens Medical Centre up in Nottingham. That's a place I hope never to find myself in, not because it's bad, but because whenever the local paper reports that somebody from here has been transferred to the QMC it always means they're in an astonishingly bad way; I think it's usually neurological cases like broken spines that get transferred up there. Didn't take very long into this programme before we heard somebody calling somebody else "ducky", so at least we know it's genuinely coming from this region. And as that one was quite depressing, I then watched an old one, which was a bit less dispiriting

Very windy out now, or at least it sounds like it

Goodnight all
    Thanks for the 20 Hours in A&E tip off! I have The Repair Shop in my iPlayer app already downloaded, waiting to go. Along with a new series of Digging For Britain. I must also watch the RI Christmas Lectures too - all about dead bodies (as poking around live ones is frowned upon).

Comment

Just got time for a bit of drivel

Comment

To up the post count (non-mod version)

Comment

In order to snaffle

Comment

A nice post number!

Comment

Morning denizens

A bit of a broken night's sleep here: I slept fine until being awoken by a horrid dream some time around four. Turned out I needed to go for a piss and as I've said before, I wish my subconscious could find some less unsettling way of waking me up on the rare occasions that such a contingency arises. Anyway, after that I slept like a log again

There's a thin overcast out there so it's grey but still quite bright. Slowish shimmy on the conifers so there's a bit of breeze. Currently 10°C heading for 12°, no rain predicted (though that doesn't mean there won't be any), and the barometers are heading down again at 998/1006mB

Comment

The management company's van is at the bottom of the far side of the square and the cleaning bloke has just walked all the way back to it from one of the other blocks with Henry the vacuum cleaner trundling along behind him like one of those dogs they want to ban

Comment

Pali (in the mod world)

…Maybe we ain’t that young anymore

Comment

Originally posted by ladymuck View Post
                    A nice post number!

merely at clientco for the entertainment

Comment

Originally posted by ladymuck View Post
                      A nice post number!

Comment

Working...