• Visitors can check out the Forum FAQ by clicking this link. You have to register before you can post: click the REGISTER link above to proceed. To start viewing messages, select the forum that you want to visit from the selection below. View our Forum Privacy Policy.
  • Want to receive the latest contracting news and advice straight to your inbox? Sign up to the ContractorUK newsletter here. Every sign up will also be entered into a draw to WIN £100 Amazon vouchers!

test please delete

Collapse
This is a sticky topic.
X
X
  •  
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by DoctorStrangelove View Post

The cold shower will make a man of you.
    According to Dr Mosley, it boosts the immune system. So I am inclined to agree with you

https://www.bbc.co.uk/sounds/play/m000v83f

Comment

The AirPods sound very good. Hawkwind's Live Seventy Nine benefits greatly from going into the iPhone's settings and disabling the "EU recommended maximum volume limit"

And I can't believe I've had this Apple Watch for over three years yet hadn't got around to putting the entire recorded works of The Beatles on it. Hardly seems worth having a watch unless it's got that

Comment

Originally posted by NickFitz View Post
        The AirPods sound very good. Hawkwind's Live Seventy Nine benefits greatly from going into the iPhone's settings and disabling the "EU recommended maximum volume limit"

And I can't believe I've had this Apple Watch for over three years yet hadn't got around to putting the entire recorded works of The Beatles on it. Hardly seems worth having a watch unless it's got that
        My watch tells me the time.
        My 'phone handles 'phone calls, texts and email.
        I use PC's and TV's for anything else.
        bloody fanbois.

Comment

Lunch, by the way, was a sausage roll and a steak bake purchased from Greggs on the way back from town

Comment

Originally posted by BR14 View Post

My watch tells me the time.
            My 'phone handles 'phone calls, texts and email.
            I use PC's and TV's for anything else.
            bloody fanbois.
            In the words of Cheech and Chong: "I'm not into time, man"

Comment

In the words of Cheech and Chong: "I'm not into time, man"
              Haven't watched them for years!
              now, 'up in smoke' or 'hard rock comedy' tonight?
              decisions, decisions. bugrit bugrit bugrit.

Comment

20C today. Very nice. Gym in the morning. Afternoon wrote a reference, bought beer and wine, watered the plants. Dinner was bratwurst, rocket salad, roast butternut squash and asparagus. Tomorrow, drop reference letter round, gather docs for naturalisation, and then off to grand-sprogs for my birthdays parts. Beer, wine, whiskey, a takeaway of some kind that I'm paying for somehow and "House of Games" with newly made buzzers, software courtesy of my son.

Ents tonight: Three Billboards.
                Down with racism. Long live miscegenation!

Comment

Originally posted by NotAllThere View Post
                  Ents tonight: Three Billboards.
                  Good film that

Comment

New driving licence arrived, sans EU stars

They're very insistent that I should cut my old one in two and post the bits back to them. I wonder how many people actually do?

Comment

New driving licence arrived, sans EU stars

They're very insistent that I should cut my old one in two and post the bits back to them. I wonder how many people actually do?
                      me.

OK Plastering done by a mate of a customer. A few hundred quid but the upstairs landing and bathroom ceiling looks great. Next week painting.

Breakfast - Kedgesotto (barley making it risotto like).
                      Lunch spicy Yorkshire sausage soup.

Dinner will return with miss v2 steak & widney pie!
                      Always forgive your enemies; nothing annoys them so much.

Comment

Working...
                      X