• Visitors can check out the Forum FAQ by clicking this link. You have to register before you can post: click the REGISTER link above to proceed. To start viewing messages, select the forum that you want to visit from the selection below. View our Forum Privacy Policy.

test please delete

Collapse
This is a sticky topic.
X
X
  •  
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

some chicken, tomato & grain soup stuff.
    "If you didn't do anything that wasn't good for you it would be a very dull life. What are you gonna do? Everything that is pleasant in life is dangerous."

I want to see the hand of history on his collar.

Comment

A meeting finished early and I was still hungry so a simple cheese omlette was made. It was a very good omlette, even if I do say so myself

Comment

Is there no escape from this russian twat?
        When the fun stops, STOP.

Comment

No crisps!

Having to have a big bag of BBQ Hula Hoops instead

Comment

Watching The 80s with Dominic Sandbrook, a repeat of a series first aired in 2016 it seems.

Comment

Originally posted by DoctorStrangelove View Post
              Is there no escape from this russian twat?
              He's stalking you...
              "You’re just a bad memory who doesn’t know when to go away" JR

Comment

Dinner: Pizza

Ents - don't know
                "You’re just a bad memory who doesn’t know when to go away" JR

Comment

Originally posted by ladymuck View Post
                  Watching The 80s with Dominic Sandbrook, a repeat of a series first aired in 2016 it seems.
                  Having watched the first two episodes, it's an interesting look at the decade. He's definitely a Thatcher sympathiser, despite his attempts at balance. Definitely has a straight, white male's view of what racial and sexual tolerance is.

Now watching MasterChef.

Comment

Exercise bicycling done, green ring closed

And to keep me entertained while that was going on I watched Winterwatch on BBC4, which was almost entirely a repeat of a 1963 episode of Tonight with Cliff Michelmore et al, The Big Freeze (TV Episode 1963). Very interesting, and were such a winter to happen now, I doubt any mention would be made in reporting it of shortages of paraffin

I noticed in the credits that the designer for the programme - the 1963 one, not the slivers of modern one wrapped around it - was one Ridley Scott

Comment

Tea: one of those battered cod fillets, with chips and beans

I resisted the temptation to have both of the remaining fillets as I wasn't sure I was hungry enough. Clearly, the key to cutting down on the size of meals is to have a bag of Hula Hoops at teatime

Comment

Working...
                      X