• Visitors can check out the Forum FAQ by clicking this link. You have to register before you can post: click the REGISTER link above to proceed. To start viewing messages, select the forum that you want to visit from the selection below. View our Forum Privacy Policy.
  • Want to receive the latest contracting news and advice straight to your inbox? Sign up to the ContractorUK newsletter here. Every sign up will also be entered into a draw to WIN £100 Amazon vouchers!

test please delete

Collapse
This is a sticky topic.
X
X
  •  
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by DoctorStrangelove View Post
    then it'll be sheets on the line for a bit of a blow, except there's no wind.
    Or the sheets would be on the line if it wasn't pissing with rain & hailing like it was going out of fashion.
    When the fun stops, STOP.

Comment

Went out the back to check the main gate. It was open, so I locked it, muttering vague imprecations against those who leave it open

Then, walking back in, I heard the bin lorry from the next street, realised it needs to be open today until the bins have been done, checked the bins and found they hadn’t been done, and went back and unlocked it again

Comment

People seem to be going crazy on the Ocado site. The company may be at risk of turning a profit!

Thought I'd rustle up my usual bits and pieces to be delivered this weekend. Nope. Not a slot until Saturday 21st.

They have a notice on the site saying loads of people are placing unusally high orders and all delivery slots are filling up sooner than normal.

Comment

I'm having a pot noodle!
          Old Greg - In search of acceptance since Mar 2007. Hoping each leap will be his last.

Comment

Originally posted by Zigenare View Post
            I'm having a pot noodle!
            is that a euphemism??

Comment

Originally posted by BR14 View Post
              is that a euphemism??
              No sir, it's my lunch.
              Old Greg - In search of acceptance since Mar 2007. Hoping each leap will be his last.

Comment

Originally posted by DoctorStrangelove View Post
                Or the sheets would be on the line if it wasn't pissing with rain & hailing like it was going out of fashion.
                Sheets on the line, along with the jeans.

For how long, I don't know.

It was blowing a fair old breeze just now.

Then again, it was hailing with the sun out, so who knows WTF is going on with the weather.

The Ginsters Moroccan pasty thing was Very Nice, as it always is, followed by baked beans on Morrisons sunflower and pumpkin seed toast, and 1.05 pints of good Glengettie tea.

Yum.
                When the fun stops, STOP.

Comment

Afternoon all

Went for a drive last night and ended up in Dorset. Woke up early and took The Dog (tw) for a walk on the beach in glorious sunshine.
                  Slightly cloudy now so I don’t mind doing a little bit of work.
                  …Maybe we ain’t that young anymore

Comment

Lunch had a festive air today, being the last of my Mum’s turkey soup with the usual wodges of bread

Back to being a bit on the grey side out there now, though no rain forecast. But they keep saying that, and it keeps raining anyway

Time to put the mundane laundry on, I reckon

Comment

Originally posted by AndyGarbs View Post
                      beeeeeeeeeeeep
                      Century

Comment

Working...
                      X