• Visitors can check out the Forum FAQ by clicking this link. You have to register before you can post: click the REGISTER link above to proceed. To start viewing messages, select the forum that you want to visit from the selection below. View our Forum Privacy Policy.
  • Want to receive the latest contracting news and advice straight to your inbox? Sign up to the ContractorUK newsletter here. Every sign up will also be entered into a draw to WIN £100 Amazon vouchers!

test please delete

Collapse
This is a sticky topic.
X
X
  •  
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

There’s some customers in the Polish café!

Comment

Originally posted by AndyGarbs View Post
      asfasfasfsarqwetasdgsdghweYHWEGSAD/LFJ'j

Comment

Originally posted by NickFitz View Post
        There’s some customers in the Polish café!

Comment

HWMBO and I walked down to Tesco. Some shelves bare, others had reasonable stocks.

Topped up on yoghurt and hot cross buns, even though I did observe that I have the ingredients to make my own buns and really should learn how.

No potatoes, toilet or similar rolls, or fabric detergent.

I observed to HWMBO that as he's been having fruit and yoghurt for breakfast rather than cereal, we are at risk of wasting half a bottle of milk. So on return from the shop he started to rustle up a macaroni cheese for lunch .

Smalls were hung out, shirts have been in and are now hung out. Work dresses that won't see the light of day for a while now in the WM.

Comment

Originally posted by AndyGarbs View Post
            asfasfasfsarqwetasdgsdghweYHWEGSAD/LFJ'j

Om.

Jeans on the line along with a pair of underpants for reasons we need not mention.

Cottons in the TD.

Feck me it's cold out there today.

<pegging out hiatus>

The cottons seemed to be taking forever in the TD so they're out on the line now.
            Last edited by DoctorStrangelove; 20 March 2020, 14:38.
            When the fun stops, STOP.

Comment

Had a delivery of bulk pack of toilet roll and kitchen roll.

The wife ordered it online I'm like how the f**k did you get that?

She just walks past with a wink and says I know people.

So, lest I be charged with hoarding, half is going to her elderly parents who have ran out.

I am still waiting for my damn flour.

qh
              Last edited by quackhandle; 20 March 2020, 14:41.
              He had a negative bluety on a quackhandle and was quadraspazzed on a lifeglug.

I look forward to your all knowing and likely sarcastic and unhelpful reply.

Comment

Looks like the couple I saw going into the Polish café just before five might be their last sit-in customers for a good while

Hope they can keep the business going on takeaway orders

Comment

So I now have 2 18 year olds with nothing to do - one is currently down the pub, the other got fed up and is now filling in a Co-op application form.
                  merely at clientco for the entertainment

Comment

Happy Vernal Equinox everybody, BTW

Comment

Originally posted by NickFitz View Post
                      Happy Vernal Equinox everybody, BTW
                      aye, - right, - happy bloody equinox.

Comment

Working...
                      X