• Visitors can check out the Forum FAQ by clicking this link. You have to register before you can post: click the REGISTER link above to proceed. To start viewing messages, select the forum that you want to visit from the selection below. View our Forum Privacy Policy.
  • Want to receive the latest contracting news and advice straight to your inbox? Sign up to the ContractorUK newsletter here. Every sign up will also be entered into a draw to WIN £100 Amazon vouchers!

test please delete

Collapse
This is a sticky topic.
X
X
  •  
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by ladymuck View Post
    Originally posted by BrilloPad View Post
    Email. News about lottery ticket. And it was not £2.40 prize!

Sadly only the £6 prize.

Not that winning the lottery would make much difference to me these days. I get bored too easily.
    I got £2.80!
    £2.80 here too

Comment

Originally posted by NickFitz View Post
      Today is one of Those Days, it seems, but they’ve arranged it so one is early afternoon and one is at teatime, thus not as bad as it used to be when they’d both be on at three in the afternoon
      We rarely hear the siren call of "Neaf Neaf Neaf" due to the parlous state of what used to be the oldest rugby football club in the area.

I blame professionalism.

In other news the walk got walked, though it was hard work today for no apparent reason.

Between me staggering up and staggering back down again some oik had heaved his/her/its McDonalds packaging out of the car onto the road.

I suspect I'll be carrying a binbag with me from now on so I can collect the vast amount of crap that gets thrown onto the road.

People are worse than pigs.

Did a bit more path repair at the viewless point.

There was a chap walking a rottie whilst I was clambering up, said rotties look quite odd now their tails don't get docked any more.

Lunch was poached tomato and scrambled egg (semi leathery variety) on Morrisons sunflower and pumpkin seed toast (crust) rounded off with 1.05 pints of good Glengettie tea and a small tiger bread batton.

Oh, and it started to drizzle a little as I descended but the sun came out again just now.
      When the fun stops, STOP.

Comment

An NHS GP patient survey arrived in the post. I’ll do it online, assuming I remember

Still, seeing the NHS logo reminded me that my prescription prepayment thingy is due for renewal, so I suppose I’d better do that

Comment

Originally posted by NickFitz View Post
          Still, seeing the NHS logo reminded me that my prescription prepayment thingy is due for renewal, so I suppose I’d better do that
          And done - another year of prescription medication awaits, for a mere £104.00!

Comment

Bedding wash on

Comment

Fish finger sandwiches consumed. Cod in tempura / Haddock in crumb. Heinz ketchup.

Finished with a fine Sancerre.
              I was an IPSE Consultative Council Member, until the BoD abolished it. I am not an IPSE Member, since they have no longer have any relevance to me, as an IT Contractor. Read my lips...I recommend QDOS for ALL your Insurance requirements (Contact me for a referral code).

Comment

HWMBO is cooking something with guinea fowl. I have been playing Cards Against Humanity (UK edition) with his kids.

Comment

Originally posted by Scruff View Post
                  Fish finger sandwiches consumed. Cod in tempura / Haddock in crumb. Heinz ketchup.

Finished with a fine Sancerre.

Comment

Originally posted by ladymuck View Post
                    HWMBO is cooking something with guinea fowl. I have been playing Cards Against Humanity (UK edition) with his kids.
                    Suitably grown kids, up one hopes

Otherwise it could be awkward explaining why "3 dicks at the same time" is a winning play for "What would grandma find disturbing, yet oddly charming?"
                    "Being nice costs nothing and sometimes gets you extra bacon" - Pondlife.

Comment

Originally posted by DaveB View Post
                      Suitably grown kids, up one hopes

Otherwise it could be awkward explaining why "3 dicks at the same time" is a winning play for "What would grandma find disturbing, yet oddly charming?"
                      We did refuse to explain what a Golden Shower is

Comment

Working...
                      X