• Visitors can check out the Forum FAQ by clicking this link. You have to register before you can post: click the REGISTER link above to proceed. To start viewing messages, select the forum that you want to visit from the selection below. View our Forum Privacy Policy.
  • Want to receive the latest contracting news and advice straight to your inbox? Sign up to the ContractorUK newsletter here. Every sign up will also be entered into a draw to WIN £100 Amazon vouchers!

test please delete

Collapse
This is a sticky topic.
X
X
  •  
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by ladymuck View Post
    I got £2.80!
    _
    | |
    | | ___ ___ ___ _ __
    | |/ _ \/ __|/ _ \ '__|
    | | (_) \__ \ __/ |
    |_|\___/|___/\___|_|

Comment

Originally posted by NickFitz View Post
      I’ll make a note as I’ll probably forget later
      Write it on your pack of wurthers originals?

Comment

Originally posted by ladymuck View Post
        We did refuse to explain what a Golden Shower is
        Baby bp's 4th and 5th words were knob cheese. Daddy Mummy Door Knob Cheese. Mrs BP said it Autumn 2008 while driving back from some National Trust place we visited - that autumn the red tree colours were like New England.

Told my sister-out-law. She did not know what it meant. Her husband refused to tell her. So she looked it up on her phone.

Comment

Swansea McD's for lunch. I just threw the rubbish out of the car window.....

Comment

For dinner went to sister-out-law's place. She runs the biggest hotel in Llandudno. It is basically 4 hotels together. Her flat is MASSIVE! Its the basement under 2 hotels. Next door to the pool - 15 metres. And full sized snooker table.

It was a pool party - baby bp loved it.

Twins turned up as a break from revision - mocks next week.

Comment

Originally posted by BrilloPad View Post
              - mocks next week.
              is that like the time tunnel, only satirical??

Comment

The afternoon's entertainment began with "Arsenic & Old Lace" which got binned after about 10 minutes or so.

Then we wer on to "The Final Countdown", this being a curious time travel conceit involving the USS Nimitz being transported back to December 6th 1941.

I really enjoyed it, seeing those Zeroes shot down by the F14 Tomcats.

Tea was spag bol which was very nice, the bol having festered for long enough to enhance the chili addition, followed by orange segments and custard (there's an awful lot of milk in the fridge) and 1.05 pints of good Glengettie tea.

Now watching "The Philadelphia Experiment" which turns out to be the original version plus the remake.

However Clive James is on at 20:15 on BBC2 so experimentation may get put on hold for tomorrow.
                When the fun stops, STOP.

Comment

yet another steak pie bites the dust.
                  with a nice chianti <true to the original quote>

maybe take my mind off damaging my partner's brother.

Comment

Originally posted by BR14 View Post

maybe take my mind off damaging my partner's brother.

Indeed, bet he can’t sit down for a week

Sent from my iPhone using Contractor UK Forum

Comment

Originally posted by DoctorStrangelove View Post
                      Then we wer on to "The Final Countdown", this being a curious time travel conceit involving the USS Nimitz being transported back to December 6th 1941.

I really enjoyed it, seeing those Zeroes shot down by the F14 Tomcats.
                      That’s a cracking film! Went to see it in the now-gone Granada cinema with my Dad and my brother. I must watch it again soon

Comment

Working...
                      X