• Visitors can check out the Forum FAQ by clicking this link. You have to register before you can post: click the REGISTER link above to proceed. To start viewing messages, select the forum that you want to visit from the selection below. View our Forum Privacy Policy.
  • Want to receive the latest contracting news and advice straight to your inbox? Sign up to the ContractorUK newsletter here. Every sign up will also be entered into a draw to WIN £100 Amazon vouchers!

test please delete

Collapse
This is a sticky topic.
X
X
  •  
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by BR14 View Post
    i guess you don't travel much, or very far then?
    Not if I can help it

Comment

One of the assembled congregation is in a starring role at 22:00 in "Royal Flash".

Dinner/tea this evening was lentil <pffffft> soup.

It was nice enough when I put some hot chili in it.

The evening's entertainment includes TBBT and "The Homesman(2014)" with Hilary Swank and Tommy Lee Jones.

The Homesman (2014) - IMDb

It was rather good and a fecking sight better than yesterday's dire offering.

The special bits are almost as long as the film.
      Last edited by DoctorStrangelove; 11 April 2019, 22:06.
      When the fun stops, STOP.

Comment

Originally posted by NickFitz View Post
        I was going to have a roast pork cob but, due to the NtbE status of the sausages, the remains of the other night's roast pork are now on the schedule for tonight.
        And so it came to pass: roast pork, sliced and reheated quickly in the oven, with chips and beans. Very nice

I found out the other day that some countries include potatoes in their equivalent of the five-a-day thing. Apparently the UK don't because our beloved leaders assumed we'd all just fill up on crisps. As it's all down to the sanctimonious arrogance of various politicians and civil servants and not science at all, I'm going to count chips as one from now on

Comment

Chinook just flew up the valley at a 1000 ft or so.

Unmistakable noise.

CBS out there at the moment, so the stars are shining so very very brightly, Roy.

Oh.

Sorry.

My Tyrell personality took over there for a moment.
          When the fun stops, STOP.

Comment

Originally posted by NickFitz View Post
            I found out the other day that some countries include potatoes in their equivalent of the five-a-day thing.
            A potato should definitely be included as part of a well-balanced diet....

Comment

This evening's all-action feature was a rewatch of Terminator Genisys (2015), in which various aspects of the previous films are retconned on the pretext of alternate timelines and stuff so we can have yet another ending. Good stuff, if you like that kind of thing

Apparently my previous watching thereof was on January 13, 2017. For some reason I didn't record it here

Goodnight all

Comment

Originally posted by BR14 View Post
                if it makes you happy.....

you need to get out more
                If the human race is going to have a future, we need a lot more NFs. Can we clone him?

And he attends all of the CUK meet ups. Except when pretending to be ill and wasting the time of our fine NHS staff......

Comment

Sunny but cold in LLandudno. WFH today. It was such a stressful week I had to bail out last night and drive home.

My nose really hurts. I must stop sticking pencils up my nose and saying wibble....

Comment

morning

clear blue and king billy in shivery sarf herts

TFIF!

i'm getting fed up with this working business already

Comment

Morning all

And a cold and frosty one it is too!
                      "Being nice costs nothing and sometimes gets you extra bacon" - Pondlife.

Comment

Working...
                      X