• Visitors can check out the Forum FAQ by clicking this link. You have to register before you can post: click the REGISTER link above to proceed. To start viewing messages, select the forum that you want to visit from the selection below. View our Forum Privacy Policy.
  • Want to receive the latest contracting news and advice straight to your inbox? Sign up to the ContractorUK newsletter here. Every sign up will also be entered into a draw to WIN £100 Amazon vouchers!

test please delete

Collapse
This is a sticky topic.
X
X
  •  
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Didn't bother watching any telly after getting back.

It's mega windy out, though the torrential rain that's been falling for the last couple of hours seems to have stopped, or at least eased off.

Goodnight all

Comment

Good morning all!

Day 15 of permydom.

In Bolton on't 'ill - very windy, very wet!

Early finish on Fridays @ 13:00 - which is very nice!

Pet project this morning, building an RS422 data sniffer!
      Old Greg - In search of acceptance since Mar 2007. Hoping each leap will be his last.

Comment

Originally posted by Zigenare View Post

Pet project this morning, building an RS422 data sniffer!
        Is that hardware or software?

Must be 20 years since I did anything with 422 or 485.

Morning.

Getting up in the dark now.

Dawn's rosy fingers observed whilst waiting at bus stop.

Strange yellow orb finally arose in the east, dazzling me as I stagger down the road to the slough of despond.

Dry.

Not windy.

No rain, hail, snow, or murrain of beasts.

Currently.

Though it did manage to rain a little from a CBS just now.

This being Swansea and all.
        When the fun stops, STOP.

Comment

Morning all

TFIF.

CBS with ominous clouds on the horizon and a stiff breeze still blowing.

Quick check of the roof before leaving for client co. this morning reveled no obvious damage from street level, despite the howling gale and murrain of beasts last night.

Clinet co. time management system still thinks I left in March (I did) but hasn't been told I came back 2 weeks ago (I did) and now refuses to let me log any time to anything as I clearly can't be doing anything if I left 6 months ago

Their problem as it affects their internal re-charge process. Time sheets for the agency still works though so still getting paid.

I need coffee.

Did I already say TFIF?
          "Being nice costs nothing and sometimes gets you extra bacon" - Pondlife.

Comment

Morning denizens

Bright sunny day out there, if a little breezy still. Not that warm yet though: it's just made it to 10°C

Still around 22°C in here, still without any additional form of heating. This place may get unpleasantly hot in the summer, but all that trapped heat really pays off in the autumn

Comment

Morning all Raining in Ireland today, but dad’s improving, so I don’t mind the rain
              …Maybe we ain’t that young anymore

Comment

Kind of cold with some sun and some cloud here in Sleepy Commuter Village.

As I am wfh may get chance to finish chopping the hedge - which has turned into quite a challenge due to getting tennis elbow half way through.

Happy Fridays!!

Comment

No I am not bored with commenting on DM articles. I picked up another HMRC victim who needs counselling.

And trying hard to avoid CretinVille(aka general).

Comment

Originally posted by original PM View Post
                    may get chance to finish chopping the hedge
                    Dare I look that up on urban dictionary?

Comment

Morning all

CBS but very windy earlier here.

One more week of permiedom left!

Comment

Working...
                      X