• Visitors can check out the Forum FAQ by clicking this link. You have to register before you can post: click the REGISTER link above to proceed. To start viewing messages, select the forum that you want to visit from the selection below. View our Forum Privacy Policy.
  • Want to receive the latest contracting news and advice straight to your inbox? Sign up to the ContractorUK newsletter here. Every sign up will also be entered into a draw to WIN £100 Amazon vouchers!

test please delete

Collapse
This is a sticky topic.
X
X
  •  
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by northernladuk View Post
    Oops. Made a classic noobie mistake. Forgot to check if my new client has a dress down day on a Friday. Hundreds of people in Xmas jumpers and just me in a suit
    Lol

I pretended I hadn't seen the poster about Christmas jumpers, what with being out of the office for most of the week

Comment

Oops. Made a classic noobie mistake. Forgot to check if my new client has a dress down day on a Friday. Hundreds of people in Xmas jumpers and just me in a suit
      Dress down day at client co. here as well, but not an Xmas jumper in sight. At least on the floor I'm on.
      "Being nice costs nothing and sometimes gets you extra bacon" - Pondlife.

Comment

Meh, Christmas Jumpers soooooo Noel Edmonds
        The Chunt of Chunts.

Comment

Originally posted by NickFitz View Post
          Sadly, the link just redirects me to a login page - it seems the site isn't open data
          Boo. It used to be.

Try

https://www.geocaching.com/geocache/...te-views-lb003 (N 52° 41.263 W 001° 13.461)

or

https://www.geocaching.com/geocache/...ne-greys-cache (N 52° 41.321 W 001° 13.693)

Comment

Originally posted by DaveB View Post
            Dress down day at client co. here as well, but not an Xmas jumper in sight. At least on the floor I'm on.
            Xmas jumper day at clientco. I don't care as I'm working from home....
            merely at clientco for the entertainment

Comment

FTFY
              Originally posted by eek View Post
              Xmas jumper day at clientco. I don't care as I'm working from home in my purple dressing gown...
              The Chunt of Chunts.

Comment

Originally posted by MrMarkyMark View Post
                FTFY
                No sadly I've had to give Mrs Eek a lift to the station so got dressed....

Comment

Originally posted by mudskipper View Post
                  Boo. It used to be.

Try

https://www.geocaching.com/geocache/...te-views-lb003 (N 52° 41.263 W 001° 13.461)

or

https://www.geocaching.com/geocache/...ne-greys-cache (N 52° 41.321 W 001° 13.693)
                  More detail, but the space where (I presume) a map and the location would be is instead filled with a box headed "Join now to view geocache location details. It's free!"

I can see where they are by putting the coordinates you posted into Google Maps, though - one of them is, I think, quite near a path I may take if I actually get out there today

Comment

Should have asked your accountant.

Did you not Google the ClientCo intranet site to check?

Amateur mistake.
                    …Maybe we ain’t that young anymore

Comment

Could be worse you could have asked, someone told you it was dress down day only to come in to find dress down is banned in that section.....

Comment

Working...
                      X