• Visitors can check out the Forum FAQ by clicking this link. You have to register before you can post: click the REGISTER link above to proceed. To start viewing messages, select the forum that you want to visit from the selection below. View our Forum Privacy Policy.
  • Want to receive the latest contracting news and advice straight to your inbox? Sign up to the ContractorUK newsletter here. Every sign up will also be entered into a draw to WIN £100 Amazon vouchers!

test please delete

Collapse
This is a sticky topic.
X
X
  •  
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by DaveB View Post
    Dress down day at client co. here as well, but not an Xmas jumper in sight. At least on the floor I'm on.
    Just been down to the on site shop and witnessed a plethora of Xmas knitwear atrocities, including a hat with elf ears on it.
    Last edited by DaveB; 16 December 2016, 11:37.
    "Being nice costs nothing and sometimes gets you extra bacon" - Pondlife.

Comment

Originally posted by eek View Post
      Could be worse you could have asked, someone told you it was dress down day only to come in to find dress down is banned in that section.....
      I think its all just a lie and he is building up his IR35 defense log by being a "proper" consultant
      The Chunt of Chunts.

Comment

Originally posted by MrMarkyMark View Post
        I think its all just a lie and he is building up his IR35 defense log by being a "proper" consultant
        Janice style?

Comment

Originally posted by barrydidit View Post
          Janice style?

NLYUK's let herself go a bit....
          "Being nice costs nothing and sometimes gets you extra bacon" - Pondlife.

Comment

A couple of fillet steaks, from the butcher for tonight
            The Chunt of Chunts.

Comment

Originally posted by MrMarkyMark View Post
              A couple of fillet steaks, from the butcher for tonight
              I'm more of a rib eye kind of person myself, so I won't bother inviting myself round

Comment

I've got a couple of rare breed pork chops from Chatsworth out of the freezer to thaw

Looking at them, it seemed that one alone might not be quite enough so, to be on the safe side, I'm having both

Comment

Bah humbug!

It's OK doing Click and Collect but you forget at this time of year it takes twice as long to get to the shop due to the extra crowds.

Oh and I just saw a school girl whack a toddler in a pushchair in the face with her bag. The kid's mother went ballistic! The school girl was running to cross the crossing I had just crossed but the lights were already green and she would have simply got run over.
                  "You’re just a bad memory who doesn’t know when to go away" JR

Comment

Originally posted by barrydidit View Post
                    I'm more of a rib eye kind of person myself, so I won't bother inviting myself round
                    Usually so am I actually Barry, very serious business steaks .

However, the rib eye looked a little lean this week so thought I may as well have the fillet.

TBF everything they do is fantastic anyway, so no worries
                    The Chunt of Chunts.

Comment

Originally posted by NickFitz View Post
                      I've got a couple of rare breed pork chops from Chatsworth out of the freezer to thaw

Looking at them, it seemed that one alone might not be quite enough so, to be on the safe side, I'm having both

The Chunt of Chunts.

Comment

Working...
                      X