• Visitors can check out the Forum FAQ by clicking this link. You have to register before you can post: click the REGISTER link above to proceed. To start viewing messages, select the forum that you want to visit from the selection below. View our Forum Privacy Policy.
  • Want to receive the latest contracting news and advice straight to your inbox? Sign up to the ContractorUK newsletter here. Every sign up will also be entered into a draw to WIN £100 Amazon vouchers!

test please delete

Collapse
This is a sticky topic.
X
X
  •  
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by BrilloPad View Post
    Are the out-laws visiting?
    Mrs eek and twin 2 are selling chocolate at a farmers market. I need to get something working by monday but also want next Friday off - so its a win win for everyone..
    merely at clientco for the entertainment

Comment

Originally posted by MrMarkyMark View Post
      Stomachs rumbling, preparing itself for a lovely Nepalese delivery later
      Delivered by Sherpa?

Comment

Originally posted by barrydidit View Post
        Delivered by Sherpa?
        Delivered by a very pleasant Nepalese man who calls me Mr Mark.

It took me sampling from 6 other restaurants, when my old favourite closed down, before I found this one .
        Very skilled with the tandoor too, which is nice

The best bit is the food is still too hot to eat after you have served it up....
        The Chunt of Chunts.

Comment

Originally posted by MrMarkyMark View Post
          Stomachs rumbling, preparing itself for a lovely Nepalese delivery later

Whatever floats your boat
          "Being nice costs nothing and sometimes gets you extra bacon" - Pondlife.

Comment

Originally posted by DaveB View Post

Whatever floats your boat
            You're a very sick man
            The Chunt of Chunts.

Comment

What all this has done is prompt me to search for a Gurkha restaurant nearby - and there is one in York. It wasn't something i'd sampled before a random trip out to Nuneaton whilst working in Coventry but I really liked it so i'll give these guys a try too

Comment

What all this has done is prompt me to search for a Gurkha restaurant nearby - and there is one in York. It wasn't something i'd sampled before a random trip out to Nuneaton whilst working in Coventry but I really liked it so i'll give these guys a try too
                You know it makes sense .

The Momo(?) dumplings are nice, if they do them too...
                The Chunt of Chunts.

Comment

Another day, another trip to the Amazon Locker to pick up a book I saw mentioned on Twitter and thought "I should probably read that" to add to the massive pile of such books

Comment

Does anyone voluntarily go to Nuneaton? It's one of the places which makes Cov look good!

Comment

Originally posted by NickFitz View Post
                      Another day, another trip to the Amazon Locker to pick up a book I saw mentioned on Twitter and thought "I should probably read that" to add to the massive pile of such books
                      Thanks for the reminder NF - I've just been to Amazon and blown £80 on two newly-released Cisco books.

Comment

Working...
                      X