• Visitors can check out the Forum FAQ by clicking this link. You have to register before you can post: click the REGISTER link above to proceed. To start viewing messages, select the forum that you want to visit from the selection below. View our Forum Privacy Policy.
  • Want to receive the latest contracting news and advice straight to your inbox? Sign up to the ContractorUK newsletter here. Every sign up will also be entered into a draw to WIN £100 Amazon vouchers!

test please delete

Collapse
This is a sticky topic.
X
X
  •  
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

The latest ZeitProject(tm), consisting as it does of a design for a radio control system from the September/November 1966 editions of Practical Electronics has revealed the reason that Zeity couldn't make it work 45 years ago using an AVO with a bent pointer and little else.

The transmitter transmits ok, but the super regen receiver doesn't do much in the way of receiving.

And that's with lots of test equipment hooked up to it.

So I've forgiven myself for failing abjectly 45 years ago.

Comment

That was a pleasant afternoon - a walk into town along the canal to pick up the CovToyota from its service, and then a trip to Argos to pick up a new HDMI cable and an extension lead for the DVD player I've just bought.

All good fun if a bit heavy on the pocket.

Comment

Time for a brew, I reckon

Comment

Originally posted by NickFitz View Post
          Time for a brew, I reckon
          Do you need a teapot? There's one around here somewhere.

Comment

Originally posted by covbob View Post
            Nah a large mug and a teabag will do just fine. Teapots are never around when you need them..
            "You’re just a bad memory who doesn’t know when to go away" JR

Comment

Originally posted by covbob View Post
              My teapot is always at the ready

Comment

Originally posted by NickFitz View Post
                My teapot is always at the ready
                That just sounds so very very wrong.
                'CUK forum personality of 2011 - Winner - Yes really!!!!

Comment

Originally posted by SueEllen View Post
                  Nah a large mug and a teabag will do just fine. Teapots are never around when you need them..

Comment

Thanks all for your kind wishes. Little William is booked in for open heart surgery tomorrow, unless he gets bumped by an emergency.

Hopefully that should sort him for a year or so, and he'll be back for some follow up work.

Comment

I am the best Dad in the world. As DD has just been upgraded to the latest mobile.

Presumably by tomorrow she will hate me again....

Comment

Working...
                      X