• Visitors can check out the Forum FAQ by clicking this link. You have to register before you can post: click the REGISTER link above to proceed. To start viewing messages, select the forum that you want to visit from the selection below. View our Forum Privacy Policy.
  • Want to receive the latest contracting news and advice straight to your inbox? Sign up to the ContractorUK newsletter here. Every sign up will also be entered into a draw to WIN £100 Amazon vouchers!

test please delete

Collapse
This is a sticky topic.
X
X
  •  
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

SimonMac said it - best job in the world! I'm sitting with my morning coffee chattering away with CovToddler over this morning's happenings on CBeebies. It's lovely seeing what makes him tick and his sense of humour developing.

Nice one vwdan!

Comment

Originally posted by covbob View Post
      SimonMac said it - best job in the world! I'm sitting with my morning coffee chattering away with CovToddler over this morning's happenings on CBeebies. It's lovely seeing what makes him tick and his sense of humour developing.

Nice one Mrs vwdan!

FTFY cause to be honest Mr vwdan hasn't done much between March and last Thursday.

Congrats by the way and he'll soon be home...
      merely at clientco for the entertainment

Comment

Originally posted by eek View Post
        FTFY cause to be honest Mr vwdan hasn't done much between March and last Thursday.

Congrats by the way and he'll soon be home...
        Very true!

Comment

Originally posted by vwdan View Post
          So, this chap appeared on Thursday night:

Unfortunately he's got a couple of heart defects (Found ante-natal so no surprises) which need to be resolved (Typical unfinished product release - probably running one of these modern development methodologies), so he started out in Intensive Care and has been moved over to Birmingham Children's where he's with their High Dependency team until we get it sorted. But other than that we're all good, (Read: ****ed)

Congratulations

So if MrsDan and MiniDan are still in hospital, that means you are free for the Xmas do then

(make the most of it while you still ave the chance!)
          "Being nice costs nothing and sometimes gets you extra bacon" - Pondlife.

Comment

In other news, it's bloody cold out there!

-4 when I left the house and still at 0 on arrival at client co.

Comment

Originally posted by DaveB View Post
              In other news, it's bloody cold out there!

-4 when I left the house and still at 0 on arrival at client co.
              WDBS

And clienco's coffee machines (both) are being serviced too. It's like some sort of conspiracy.

Comment

Bored now...

Comment

Originally posted by vwdan View Post
                  So, this chap appeared on Thursday night:

Unfortunately he's got a couple of heart defects (Found ante-natal so no surprises) which need to be resolved (Typical unfinished product release - probably running one of these modern development methodologies), so he started out in Intensive Care and has been moved over to Birmingham Children's where he's with their High Dependency team until we get it sorted. But other than that we're all good, (Read: ****ed)
                  Congrats, hope he comes through OK, I'm sure he will be loved.
                  Always forgive your enemies; nothing annoys them so much.

Comment

Originally posted by barrydidit View Post
                    WDBS

And clienco's coffee machines (both) are being serviced too. It's like some sort of conspiracy.
                    You are failing there. At the clientco both Simonmac and myself were at we were about the only 2 people trusted to restock the machines.

That meant we always had coffee and knew where the kit kats were...
                    merely at clientco for the entertainment

Comment

Originally posted by eek View Post
                      You are failing there. At the clientco both Simonmac and myself were at we were about the only 2 people trusted to restock the machines.

That meant we always had coffee and knew where the kit kats were...
                      I'm not being coffee monitor for anyone - this is in Harrogate, there are plenty of alternative options

Comment

Working...
                      X