• Visitors can check out the Forum FAQ by clicking this link. You have to register before you can post: click the REGISTER link above to proceed. To start viewing messages, select the forum that you want to visit from the selection below. View our Forum Privacy Policy.
  • Want to receive the latest contracting news and advice straight to your inbox? Sign up to the ContractorUK newsletter here. Every sign up will also be entered into a draw to WIN £100 Amazon vouchers!

test please delete

Collapse
This is a sticky topic.
X
X
  •  
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by eek View Post
    Another building block is in place for my escape from contracting...

Comment

Originally posted by NickFitz View Post
      Just picked up a couple of things from the Amazon Locker. Inside one of the, as well as the two Blu-rays expected, is what appears to be a phone case

It's the wrong size for either my iPhone 6 or my iPhone 3GS. I'll let Amazon know, but it seems like a pretty cheap one, so I don't suppose they'll want it sending back. I'll have to wander the streets accosting strangers until I find one with the right sized phone, so I can give it to them
      Amazon thank me for my honesty but say that there's no need to return it

I daresay they'll now start showing me ads for phones that fit the case

Comment

You reminded me about something I ordered to a locker last week and was never able to pick up.

Full refund from Amazon within 10 minutes of asking.
        merely at clientco for the entertainment

Comment

that's your secret santa sorted out then
          Join IPSE

Comment

Just taken out my bounteous offerings for Bin Day tomorrow

It occurred to me that I should check the old fridge-freezer before arranging for it to be taken away. Sure enough: a few jars in the door shelves. I didn't examine them too closely, as the fine layer of dried mould on their outer surfaces was enough for me to decide I no longer needed them

The freezer compartment was, thankfully, empty. But being closed for a few years hasn't improved the smell in there either

Comment

3 hours is not a reasonable time to drive back from Liverpool. Train tickets booked for next week.

Comment

Originally posted by barrydidit View Post
                3 hours is not a reasonable time to drive back from Liverpool. Train tickets booked for next week.
                The train that goes through the Pennines provides spectacular views, though if you're leaving after dark you won't be able to see them.

Comment

Morning all
                  …Maybe we ain’t that young anymore

Comment

Night
                    "You’re just a bad memory who doesn’t know when to go away" JR

Comment

Looks like I might not be up for the start of the Bin Day Fiesta

Goodnight all

Comment

Working...
                      X