• Visitors can check out the Forum FAQ by clicking this link. You have to register before you can post: click the REGISTER link above to proceed. To start viewing messages, select the forum that you want to visit from the selection below. View our Forum Privacy Policy.
  • Want to receive the latest contracting news and advice straight to your inbox? Sign up to the ContractorUK newsletter here. Every sign up will also be entered into a draw to WIN £100 Amazon vouchers!

test please delete

Collapse
This is a sticky topic.
X
X
  •  
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by eek View Post
    Can I also add Great Lives...
    ...Archers Omnibus. Best treatment for Insomnia.
    I was an IPSE Consultative Council Member, until the BoD abolished it. I am not an IPSE Member, since they have no longer have any relevance to me, as an IT Contractor. Read my lips...I recommend QDOS for ALL your Insurance requirements (Contact me for a referral code).

Comment

Much near-panic here at ClientCo today as things break on real data ahead of an important demo on Monday morning. I'm managing to refrain from pointing out that this is why we need proper testing, contenting myself with vague muttering and rapid bug fixes

Comment

Can I also add Great Lives...
        Along with Material World, and The Infinite Monkey Cage for light relief.
        "Being nice costs nothing and sometimes gets you extra bacon" - Pondlife.

Comment

Originally posted by DaveB View Post
          Don't forget More or Less

Comment

Originally posted by DaveB View Post
            Material world was replaced by inside science which I've never got into in the 3+ years it's been on
            merely at clientco for the entertainment

Comment

Material world was replaced by inside science which I've never got into in the 3+ years it's been on
              You're right, I've been getting MW on R4 Extra.
              "Being nice costs nothing and sometimes gets you extra bacon" - Pondlife.

Comment

Originally posted by cojak View Post
                It's my favourite podcast, along with Mayo and Kermode's film reviews.
                No such thing as a fish - Podcast from the "QI" Elves
                The Nerdist - US Nerd culture but really interesting guests
                More or Less (both extended and short version)
                Stuff you should know

And of course The Archers
                Originally posted by Stevie Wonder Boy
                I can't see any way to do it can you please advise?

I want my account deleted and all of my information removed, I want to invoke my right to be forgotten.

Comment

Home, and weekend!

Good run back. I would have been in a good five minutes before six, but the bin men (and possibly women) had decided to leave the bins on the pavement blocking the gate into the back, where the cars and bins live

So I had to park on the street and haul a load of wheely bins up the drive twenty yards or so before I could drive in. But it's Friday, and it's an improvement on the weeks when they don't bother emptying them at all, so I've decided not to be too annoyed about it

Comment

Originally posted by NickFitz View Post
                    Home, and weekend!

Good run back. I would have been in a good five minutes before six, but the bin men (and possibly women) had decided to leave the bins on the pavement blocking the gate into the back, where the cars and bins live

So I had to park on the street and haul a load of wheely bins up the drive twenty yards or so before I could drive in. But it's Friday, and it's an improvement on the weeks when they don't bother emptying them at all, so I've decided not to be too annoyed about it
                    In my area I have seen a bin woman. So now when I read some feminist article and some man moans in the comments below about women not working on the bins - I can say I've actually seen the one in my area a few times. Oh and she was doing the normal rubbish so it stinks, not the recycling though they are all in wheelie bins.
                    "You’re just a bad memory who doesn’t know when to go away" JR

Comment

Originally posted by barrydidit View Post
                      First half marathon in 6(?) years completed. Utterly shocking weather. Just about warmed up now so it's time to go forage for beer and food :-)
                      Having downloaded the results, the casual observer might well conclude that there were more that 5000 finishers ahead of me. However, once i'd applied some statistical analysis techniques and removed anyone who wasn't from Yorkshire*, it turns out I won! Woop! Go Team Barry! . And on that positive news, more beer

* - on the basis they can't be trusted and so probably cheated

Comment

Working...
                      X