• Visitors can check out the Forum FAQ by clicking this link. You have to register before you can post: click the REGISTER link above to proceed. To start viewing messages, select the forum that you want to visit from the selection below. View our Forum Privacy Policy.
  • Want to receive the latest contracting news and advice straight to your inbox? Sign up to the ContractorUK newsletter here. Every sign up will also be entered into a draw to WIN £100 Amazon vouchers!

test please delete

Collapse
This is a sticky topic.
X
X
  •  
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by northernladuk View Post
    I assume no takers so far then? Where is MS?
    I think you'd have more lick with MF. That combo sounds right up his back alley....
    "Being nice costs nothing and sometimes gets you extra bacon" - Pondlife.

Comment

Originally posted by northernladuk View Post
      I assume no takers so far then? Where is MS?
      Have a good ride with a fat cigar to finish
      Originally posted by Stevie Wonder Boy
      I can't see any way to do it can you please advise?

I want my account deleted and all of my information removed, I want to invoke my right to be forgotten.

Comment

Time to wander to the car and head homeward...
        merely at clientco for the entertainment

Comment

Now I fully understand the Chinese custom to do wedding photos abroad and in central London or turkey I can understand it.

But the fish market in Preston looking towards St. George's shopping center and patisserie Valerie and cafe Nero ?
          merely at clientco for the entertainment

Comment

Originally posted by eek View Post
            Now I fully understand the Chinese custom to do wedding photos abroad and in central London or turkey I can understand it.

But the fish market in Preston looking towards St. George's shopping center and patisserie Valerie and cafe Nero ?
            It's definitely original.
            "You’re just a bad memory who doesn’t know when to go away" JR

Comment

Home!

Arrived after sunset for the first time this autumn

I was a tad late this morning so left a tad later than usual, but even so I think that's it for getting home before the sun this gig. Only just over a month to go though; and even if I agree to an extension (if one is offered), it'll be conditional on having a break first

Comment

Shush. That's hard currency they're spending.

Wait....wedding photos at the fish market? Have these guys never read viz?

Comment

Chicken bhuna for dinner; and very nice too

Comment

Maybe they're on their way to take a few shots at the bus station - that's a listed building that is

Comment

Fek me. Radio 4 is heavy listening tonight. Program about space and theoretical physics and following that a discussion about what is plasma. My bonce feel like its about to explode.
                      'CUK forum personality of 2011 - Winner - Yes really!!!!

Comment

Working...
                      X