• Visitors can check out the Forum FAQ by clicking this link. You have to register before you can post: click the REGISTER link above to proceed. To start viewing messages, select the forum that you want to visit from the selection below. View our Forum Privacy Policy.
  • Want to receive the latest contracting news and advice straight to your inbox? Sign up to the ContractorUK newsletter here. Every sign up will also be entered into a draw to WIN £100 Amazon vouchers!

test please delete

Collapse
This is a sticky topic.
X
X
  •  
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• ladymuck
    replied
    Local time 2009

The all inclusive resort hotel is definitely not for me. Having escaped from Colditz to visit Puerto Vallarta for a few hours today, I would definitely return and stay in a little independent boutique hotel in the town instead.

I knew that but it's good to have such things confirmed.

Leave a comment:

• NickFitz
    replied
    Completely forgot about the Canadian border stuff today, though I see from the schedule that they ran out halfway through and had to switch to US ones anyway. And the NZ roads stuff was ones I've seen several times before

Later: new Surgeons on iPlayer, followed by a new 24 Hours in A&E and a couple of old ones

It's much easier to relax on a Sunday night when there's a Bank Holiday on the Monday

Goodnight all

Leave a comment:

• WTFH
    replied
    Oh, and TFBSZ

Leave a comment:

• WTFH
    replied
    More gardening has been gardened, and with the expected rain, the boot of the car has 6 bags of ground elder, destined for the tip. A few weeds were dug up, some things were planted, and my back is buggered.
    One more day of work until I can return to sitting at a chair, recovering, while being paid to mash my paws on a keyboard.

Leave a comment:

• NickFitz
    replied
    Originally posted by DoctorStrangelove View Post
    Morning.

Sunday.

Dry.

Blue sky.

Sunny.
    Nice pali!

Leave a comment:

• NickFitz
    replied
    Took a walk over to the bins with a bag of recycling. Bit chilly out there because of the breeze, but not raining and pleasant enough

I'd been putting it off all week so I can easily fill another bag if I tidy up a little; there's some room left over there. Worth doing it this weekend because there won't be anybody working to trundle the bins down to the end of the drive tomorrow, so they won't get emptied on Tuesday, so once they're full, stuff will have to wait until they're trundled back up a week on Wednesday

Leave a comment:

• NickFitz
    replied
    NextDoor is on its usual form, with Mr. Angry demanding that the City Council do something about the road markings near the McDonalds at the retail park. Said retail park is a mile outside the city boundary so nothing to do with them, and the road markings he's complaining about are within the park which is private land, so not the responsibility of any highways authority in the first place

Elsewhere in stupid, I've just realised that the box set of The Forsyte Saga that I brought from my parents' place is not DVDs as I thought, but VHS

Leave a comment:

• ladymuck
    replied

Morning all, local time 0800

A little bit of fluff present in an otherwise blue sky. Currently 21 degrees with a high of 23 expected.

We've planned an escape from Colditz today and are heading into Puerto Vallarta for a mooch around.

Leave a comment:

• NickFitz
    replied
    Just remembered that it's a legal requirement to eat chocolate today, so I think I'll start with the Thorntons Classic Easter egg

Leave a comment:

• NickFitz
    replied
    Lunch: roast beef bap (wholemeal) with a bag of plain crisps

Leave a comment:

Working...
X