• Visitors can check out the Forum FAQ by clicking this link. You have to register before you can post: click the REGISTER link above to proceed. To start viewing messages, select the forum that you want to visit from the selection below. View our Forum Privacy Policy.
  • Want to receive the latest contracting news and advice straight to your inbox? Sign up to the ContractorUK newsletter here. Every sign up will also be entered into a draw to WIN £100 Amazon vouchers!

Please put more jokes here

Collapse
X
  •  
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

What's a bear's favourite pasta?

Taggliateddy
    Best Forum Advisor 2014
    Work in the public sector? You can read my FAQ here
    Click here to get 15% off your first year's IPSE membership

Comment

Originally posted by TheFaQQer View Post
      What do you call a teddy in the rain?

A drizzly bear.

Taggliateddy
      I'd stop reading the back of wildlife tube yoghurt's if I were you

Comment

Originally posted by FiveTimes View Post
        I'd stop reading the back of wildlife tube yoghurt's if I were you
        Asda Choco Snaps, I'll have you know!
        Best Forum Advisor 2014
        Work in the public sector? You can read my FAQ here
        Click here to get 15% off your first year's IPSE membership

Comment

Originally posted by Swiss Tony View Post
          Why do they advertise online poker on TV at 2am?

I'm sitting in my underwear, watching Dave while eating a pot noodle as it drips down my vest. I'm not exactly the luckiest person in the world.
          1. I hope it's your pot noodle
          2. You're still ******* sick
          Coffee's for closers

Comment

Originally posted by Spacecadet View Post
            1. I hope it's your pot noodle
            2. You're still ******* sick

Mate of mine emailed it to me today, thought it would go down well on here!
            "Wait, I still function!"

Comment

Taggliateddy

simple things and all that...

Comment

two teddy bears in the airing cupboard, which one is in the army?

the one on the tank!

Comment

I accidentally sent a picture of my naked body to everyone in my address book today. Not only was it really embarrassing, it cost me a fortune in stamps.

Comment

On the first day, she sadly packed her belongings
                    into boxes, crates and suitcases.

On the second day, she had the movers come and collect her things.

On the third day, she sat down for the last time at their beautiful dining-room table, by candle-light; she put on some soft background music, and feasted on a pound of shrimp, a jar of caviar,and a bottle of spring-water.

When she'd finished, she went into each and every room and deposited a few half-eaten shrimps dipped in caviar into the hollow centre of the curtain rods.

She then cleaned up the kitchen and left.

On the fourth day, the husband came back with
                    his new girlfriend, and at first all was bliss.
                    Then, slowly, the house began to smell.

They tried everything; cleaning, mopping, and airing-out the place.

Vents were checked for dead rodents, and carpets were steam cleaned.

Air fresheners were hung everywhere. Exterminators were brought in to set off gas canisters, during which time the two had to move out for a few days, and in the end they even paid to replace the expensive wool carpeting. Nothing worked!

People stopped coming over to visit.
                    Repairmen refused to work in the house.
                    The maid quit.

Finally, they couldn't take the stench any longer, and decided they had to move, but a month later - even though they'd cut their price in half - they couldn't find a buyer for such a stinky house.

Word got out, and eventually even the local estate agents refused to return their calls.

Finally, unable to wait any longer for a purchaser, they had to borrow a huge sum of money from the bank to purchase a new place.

Then the ex-wife called the man and asked how things were going. He told her the saga of the rotting house. She listened politely and said that she missed her old home terribly and would be willing to reduce her divorce settlement in exchange for having the house.

Knowing she could have no idea how bad the smell really was, he agreed on a price that was only 1/10 th of what the house had been worth ... but only if she would sign the papers that very day.

She agreed, and within two hours his lawyers delivered the completed paperwork.

A week later the man and his girlfriend stood smiling as they watched the moving company pack everything to take to their new home ....

.. and to spite the ex-wife, they even took the the curtain rods!
                    (\__/)
                    (>'.'<)
                    ("")("") Born to Drink. Forced to Work

Comment

Wenn ist das Nunstruck git und Slotermeyer? Ja! Beiherhund das Oder die Flipperwaldt gersput!
                      "Being nice costs nothing and sometimes gets you extra bacon" - Pondlife.

Comment

Working...
                      X