• Visitors can check out the Forum FAQ by clicking this link. You have to register before you can post: click the REGISTER link above to proceed. To start viewing messages, select the forum that you want to visit from the selection below. View our Forum Privacy Policy.
  • Want to receive the latest contracting news and advice straight to your inbox? Sign up to the ContractorUK newsletter here. Every sign up will also be entered into a draw to WIN £100 Amazon vouchers!

Please put more jokes here

Collapse
X
  •  
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Whats Pink and hard .........

Pig with a flick knife

Comment

Just have to post my enthusiasm for your stuff Mr BPad. Best thing on CUK currently.

Pleasuring himelf with a tree branch? How wierd. I would never use anything but a rolled up copy of the Sunday Times personally.
      bloggoth

If everything isn't black and white, I say, 'Why the hell not?'
      John Wayne (My guru, not to be confused with my beloved prophet Jeremy Clarkson)

Comment

Originally posted by xoggoth View Post
        Just have to post my enthusiasm for your stuff Mr BPad. Best thing on CUK currently.

Pleasuring himelf with a tree branch? How wierd. I would never use anything but a rolled up copy of the Sunday Times personally.
        The guardian surely
        Confusion is a natural state of being

Comment

Originally posted by xoggoth View Post

thank you kind Sir. I assure you it means alot to me.
          Though I am sure you mean 2nd best thing on CUK - tpd must be the best?

Comment

Why does the bride wear white?

It is the colour that all household appliance comes in!

boom boom.

Comment

Originally posted by BrilloPad View Post
              My only short term memory is about stuff for my kids.

I have posted nearly 600 jokes!

YOU post them and YOU keep a log.

How about some gratitude for my hard work and kindness in sharing my precious joke files?

I presume this is the beginning of sort sort of troll?
              No, not the start of a troll at all.

I DO appreciate all the time and effort you make in posting them as I enjoy reading them regularly too and I apologise if what I said about duplicates caused offence.
              It's Deja-vu all over again!

Comment

Originally posted by KathyWoolfe View Post
                No, not the start of a troll at all.

I DO appreciate all the time and effort you make in posting them as I enjoy reading them regularly too and I apologise if what I said about duplicates caused offence.
                thanks for the appreciate and the apology

I do try to remove rubbish ones and duplicates - and will keep trying to do so. apologies in advance for mistakes.

Comment

Originally posted by BrilloPad View Post
                  thanks for the appreciate and the apology

I do try to remove rubbish ones and duplicates - and will keep trying to do so. apologies in advance for mistakes.

Just to say that as a minor poster in this thread, I appreciate your efforts, keep up the good work !

The duplicates and "rubbish" don't bother me, the worth of a joke is always in the mind of the beholder, so to speak, and sometimes having a groan induced is as good as a laugh.
                  If you find this post offensive, please insert "Chan" before and "tho" after, then it should be OK.

Sometimes I almost feel just like a human being - Elvis Costello

Comment

Originally posted by Chantho View Post
                    Just to say that as a minor poster in this thread, I appreciate your efforts, keep up the good work !

The duplicates and "rubbish" don't bother me, the worth of a joke is always in the mind of the beholder, so to speak, and sometimes having a groan induced is as good as a laugh.
                    Thank you kind Sir - I seem to remember you did thank me a while ago?

my word! I am not universally hated on CUK!!

Comment

Ok! Enough of basking in the praise, now GET ON WITH YOUR WORK and post more jokes!
                      bloggoth

If everything isn't black and white, I say, 'Why the hell not?'
                      John Wayne (My guru, not to be confused with my beloved prophet Jeremy Clarkson)

Comment

Working...
                      X