• Visitors can check out the Forum FAQ by clicking this link. You have to register before you can post: click the REGISTER link above to proceed. To start viewing messages, select the forum that you want to visit from the selection below. View our Forum Privacy Policy.
  • Want to receive the latest contracting news and advice straight to your inbox? Sign up to the ContractorUK newsletter here. Every sign up will also be entered into a draw to WIN £100 Amazon vouchers!

Please put more jokes here

Collapse
X
  •  
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Crazy how it's cheaper to buy a whole new squid than it is to replace the ink.
    “The period of the disintegration of the European Union has begun. And the first vessel to have departed is Britain”

Comment

Cost me a bloody fortune this week, my Facebook went down so I had to phone everyone to see what they were having for tea.
      “The period of the disintegration of the European Union has begun. And the first vessel to have departed is Britain”

Comment

William Shatner, alias Captain Kirk, has discontinued his ladies underwear range.
        In hindsight "Shatner Knickers" wasn't a good choice of name in the first place!

Comment

My sister asked me if I wanted to wind her new born baby?
          I thought that was a bit harsh so I just gave him a dead leg instead

Comment

Well, Mr. Joel, for someone who "didn't start the fire", you seem to know an awful lot about it.

Comment

I was just looking at my ceiling...
              Not sure if it's the best ceiling in the world, but it's definitely up there.

Comment

Spent 15 minutes grilling chicken, but it still won't talk about the whole 'road crossing' thing.

Comment

"If you win the lottery' the first thing I want is a boob job and a face lift"
                  said my 49 yr old girlfriend as I was checking my numbers,
                  "Actually the first thing I would buy is a recon engine and a respray for my mondeo" I replied
                  "Why bother tarting that old thing up she said you might as well get yourself a new one!"
                  My point exactly.

Comment

What are the 3 words you dread hearing while making love? "Honey I'm home"

Comment

If you'd told me when I was 6 that my job as an adult would involve having to hold a mouse for most of the day, I'd have been very excited.

Comment

Working...
                      X