• Visitors can check out the Forum FAQ by clicking this link. You have to register before you can post: click the REGISTER link above to proceed. To start viewing messages, select the forum that you want to visit from the selection below. View our Forum Privacy Policy.
  • Want to receive the latest contracting news and advice straight to your inbox? Sign up to the ContractorUK newsletter here. Every sign up will also be entered into a draw to WIN £100 Amazon vouchers!

Please put more jokes here

Collapse
X
  •  
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

I spent five minutes fixing a broken clock yesterday.

At least I think it was five minutes.
    "Wait, I still function!"

Comment

Got in trouble with my girl last night.

I asked her, "If you had no hands, would you wear gloves?"

She replied "No"

I said, "Then why do you wear a bra?"

Comment

Here's a good oldie Christmas Joke

It's the day before Christmas, and the butcher is just locking up when a man begins pounding on the front door.

"Please let me in," says the man desperately. "I forgot to buy a turkey, and my wife will kill me if I don't come home with one."

"Okay," says the butcher. "Let me see what I have left." He goes into the freezer and discovers that there's only one scrawny turkey left. He brings it out to show the man.

"That's one is too skinny. What else you got?" says the man.

The butcher thinking Quickly takes the bird back into the freezer and waits a few minutes and brings the same turkey back out to the man.

"Oh, no," says the man, "That one doesn't look any bigger. You better give me both of them!"
        (\__/)
        (>'.'<)
        ("")("") Born to Drink. Forced to Work

Comment

The missus has pledged to get fit starting from Christmas day. She says she will do seven miles jogging a day.
          If my calculator is right, the fat cow should be 49 miles away by new years eve
          (\__/)
          (>'.'<)
          ("")("") Born to Drink. Forced to Work

Comment

I wanted to buy my son a drum kit for christmas.

My wife said, "I couldn't stay in the house with that racket!"

I bought my son a drum kit today.

Comment

Statistically...........2 out of 3 people in the Gillette ad are cheating barstewards...

Comment

I had a leak in the roof over my dining room so I called a repairman to take a look at it.

"When did you first notice the leak?" he asked.

I told him, "Last night, when it took me two hours to finish my soup!"

Comment

I used to be embarassed by my geology fetish.

I started off stroking gravel but now I’m feeling a little boulder.

Comment

The stock market!
                    l l l http://www.thewantedfans.com

Comment

If Alistair Darling wants to make some popular cuts, may I suggest his throat and wrists?

Comment

Working...
                      X