• Visitors can check out the Forum FAQ by clicking this link. You have to register before you can post: click the REGISTER link above to proceed. To start viewing messages, select the forum that you want to visit from the selection below. View our Forum Privacy Policy.
  • Want to receive the latest contracting news and advice straight to your inbox? Sign up to the ContractorUK newsletter here. Every sign up will also be entered into a draw to WIN £100 Amazon vouchers!

How not to treat...

Collapse
X
  •  
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by malvolio View Post

OK, so let's try an official summation of the controversial provisions in the new bill. Which bits do you have a problem with?
    Mostly have problem with communist fascist loving old farts like you.

Comment

Originally posted by Whorty View Post
      Ah, nice deflection there ... where your argument fails though is I'm not defending women's rights, and neither am I saying I know what's best. I am however suggesting you listen to what they are saying, rather than constantly talking and giving your opinion on something that does not impact you.

It really is that simple.
      This 'constant' talking would be posting intermittently on CUK? Most humans are capable of speaking and listening, but you wouldn't know what we're reading or watching in between our posts now, would you?
      I am not sure that I have given an opinion, certainly I haven't repeated it. Except my opinion of your posts, but you're a man so I assume I'm allowed an opinion on a man's view about women or is that sacrosanct too?
      To suggest womens' lives do not impact me, or men in general, seems particularly ridiculous.

Edit: but I get that you, Vetran etc don't think you're doing anything wrong. You're not going to change. I just hope you don't have daughters, but if you do why not sit down and listen to them. Actually listen and get them to tell you honestly some of the stories that they and their friends have. Or not ... your choice.
      Nice deflection. Turn on the passive aggression, attempt to belittle people when they won't kow-tow. Snide personal attacks, etc.

You're probably right, we're not going to change based on a random man's posts on an IT forum. Maybe you'd be best using your energies on those who will. Except of course this isn't about effecting change, just bickering on CUK.
      Originally posted by MaryPoppins
      I'd still not breastfeed a nazi
      Originally posted by vetran
      Urine is quite nourishing

Comment

Originally posted by d000hg View Post
        This 'constant' talking would be posting intermittently on CUK? Most humans are capable of speaking and listening, but you wouldn't know what we're reading or watching in between our posts now, would you?
        I am not sure that I have given an opinion, certainly I haven't repeated it. Except my opinion of your posts, but you're a man so I assume I'm allowed an opinion on a man's view about women or is that sacrosanct too?
        To suggest womens' lives do not impact me, or men in general, seems particularly ridiculous.

Nice deflection. Turn on the passive aggression, attempt to belittle people when they won't kow-tow. Snide personal attacks, etc.

You're probably right, we're not going to change based on a random man's posts on an IT forum. Maybe you'd be best using your energies on those who will. Except of course this isn't about effecting change, just bickering on CUK.
        I am what I drink, and I'm a bitter man

Comment

Have you guys stopped fighting yet?
          "You’re just a bad memory who doesn’t know when to go away" JR

Comment

Originally posted by SueEllen View Post
            That's what guys do.

Unfortunately, all too often, women end up on the receiving end of male aggression and sexual violence.
            Scoots still says that Apr 2020 didn't mark the start of a new stock bull market.

Comment

No.

Can you please stand aside love, I'm your white knight here to save you

Apparently
              I am what I drink, and I'm a bitter man

Comment

Originally posted by vetran View Post

not if you are a woke warrior!
                Originally posted by DealorNoDeal View Post

That's what guys do.

Unfortunately, all too often, women end up on the receiving end of male aggression and sexual violence.
                Define often, you clown! The figures would dictate less often than men!
                Old Greg - In search of acceptance since Mar 2007. Hoping each leap will be his last.

Comment

Originally posted by Zigenare View Post

Define often, you clown! The figures would dictate less often than men!
                  How convenient that you chose not to highlight "and sexual violence".
                  Scoots still says that Apr 2020 didn't mark the start of a new stock bull market.

Comment

Originally posted by DealorNoDeal View Post

How convenient that you chose not to highlight "and sexual violence".
                    I'd have thought that you'd lead with that you said "all too often" and Ziggy's picking on "often", when the difference in meaning is quite obvious. Something can happen all too often to women, and happen more to men at the same time. Of course, the point is that physically, women are generally less strong than men, and therefore male violence towards women is something that's particularly nasty.

Oh tulip. I think I've probably mansplained it to Ziggy there.
                    Down with racism. Long live miscegenation!

Comment

Women blaming men again.. Seesh

'CUK forum personality of 2011 - Winner - Yes really!!!!

Comment

Working...
                      X