• Visitors can check out the Forum FAQ by clicking this link. You have to register before you can post: click the REGISTER link above to proceed. To start viewing messages, select the forum that you want to visit from the selection below. View our Forum Privacy Policy.
  • Want to receive the latest contracting news and advice straight to your inbox? Sign up to the ContractorUK newsletter here. Every sign up will also be entered into a draw to WIN £100 Amazon vouchers!

New Forum Bug Reports

Collapse
This is a sticky topic.
X
X
  •  
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by WTFH View Post
    I'd love to know what happened to my fix for threads with digits at the end of their titles. I need to remember what it was and copy it across again - it still works on my development copy. Anyway, that thread's fixed now: https://forums.contractoruk.com/gene...on-2022-a.html

Comment

Less a bug, but I'm seeing intermittent very slow page loads on CUK Forums today. Sometimes fine, other times up to 30s.
      Originally posted by MaryPoppins
      I'd still not breastfeed a nazi
      Originally posted by vetran
      Urine is quite nourishing

Comment

Originally posted by d000hg View Post
        Less a bug, but I'm seeing intermittent very slow page loads on CUK Forums today. Sometimes fine, other times up to 30s.
        Same here and the occasional 503 error

Comment

I pinged admin and I think he's given it a kick, as it seems to be running "normally" again

Comment

Not a bug: can we embed tweets? Would be handy.
            Originally posted by MaryPoppins
            I'd still not breastfeed a nazi
            Originally posted by vetran
            Urine is quite nourishing

Comment

Originally posted by d000hg View Post
              Not a bug: can we embed tweets? Would be handy.
              Yep in fast moving situations most of the news comes via tweets so if I could embed the links it would be helpful.
              "You’re just a bad memory who doesn’t know when to go away" JR

Comment

Is it just me but is the forum landing page not updating. If I pick on Forum in the breadcrumbs it shows me all the areas but the latest posts are all yesterday. I'm using Chrome and checked IE and it's showing an even older set of posts. Even if I click CTRL F5 it doesn't bring up the latest ones.

I remember caching being mentioned in the past. Is this still happening?
                'CUK forum personality of 2011 - Winner - Yes really!!!!

Comment

Originally posted by northernladuk View Post
                  Is it just me but is the forum landing page not updating. If I pick on Forum in the breadcrumbs it shows me all the areas but the latest posts are all yesterday. I'm using Chrome and checked IE and it's showing an even older set of posts. Even if I click CTRL F5 it doesn't bring up the latest ones.

I remember caching being mentioned in the past. Is this still happening?
                  Same happens to me intermittently. I just ignore the landing page now.

Comment

I'm getting quite a few pages loading slowly, with "Working" being displayed.

Edited to say that this post took about 30 seconds to process.
                    …Maybe we ain’t that young anymore

Comment

Are the forums broken in some way? The last 3 posts in NL payroll providers - Contractor UK Bulletin Board make zero sense there and seem to be connected to a completely different thread regarding professional indemnity insurance
                      merely at clientco for the entertainment

Comment

Working...
                      X