• Visitors can check out the Forum FAQ by clicking this link. You have to register before you can post: click the REGISTER link above to proceed. To start viewing messages, select the forum that you want to visit from the selection below. View our Forum Privacy Policy.
  • Want to receive the latest contracting news and advice straight to your inbox? Sign up to the ContractorUK newsletter here. Every sign up will also be entered into a draw to WIN £100 Amazon vouchers!

Wimbledon 2022

Collapse
X
  •  
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Wimbledon 2022

Anyone following? Been some good matches so far and Nick 'Bogun' Kyrgios providing some hackneyed controversy.

Sorry xoggoth but your favourite (I assume) player is out in the first round... no more staring at Serena's ample fishnet-clad* rear for you. Shame as she's one of my favourite players and about the only female player I will tune in for

*yes Sue I know they are for medical reasons, you can save the womens' lib for another time.
    Originally posted by MaryPoppins
    I'd still not breastfeed a nazi
    Originally posted by vetran
    Urine is quite nourishing

Nope. Not even remotely innerested

Comment

Originally posted by ladymuck View Post
      Nope. Not even remotely innerested
      Enjoying your new place too much.
      "You’re just a bad memory who doesn’t know when to go away" JR

Comment

Originally posted by SueEllen View Post

Enjoying your new place too much.
        Not moved yet. That's on the 8th. Taking some tat over this weekend as I don't want to risk the movers dropping the Bolly.

Comment

Not interested either, apart from the bit d0000000000000000gh mentioned.
          bloggoth

If everything isn't black and white, I say, 'Why the hell not?'
          John Wayne (My guru, not to be confused with my beloved prophet Jeremy Clarkson)

Comment

My dad was at Centre Court on Tuesday and had a great view of all the proceedings.
            …Maybe we ain’t that young anymore

Comment

Originally posted by WTFH View Post
              My dad was at Centre Court on Tuesday and had a great view of all the proceedings.
              Was Serena Williams on Centre Court?
              "You’re just a bad memory who doesn’t know when to go away" JR

Comment

Originally posted by SueEllen View Post

Was Serena Williams on Centre Court?
                Yes. End of day was her, before that was Nadal.
                …Maybe we ain’t that young anymore

Comment

One of the few stadiums left on my wish list is Wimbledon. Not sure why I haven't got around to attending as yet.

I used to love mens' tennis and hate the womens' game, complete turnaround now though I find the mens version as dull as dishwater

Comment

Originally posted by WTFH View Post

Yes. End of day was her, before that was Nadal.
                    In the interests of balance, Nadal also has a huge bum. Commentary included "when Nadal's playing, watch his bottom".

I only applied for Wimbledon once and got tickets for the mens' final, the year Djokovic beat Anderson. Which was good but Anderson got to the final after coming back from 2 sets down against Federer so I was a bit sad I so narrowly missed out watching Roger and Novak play a Wimbledon final, which is about as good as tennis gets.
                    Originally posted by MaryPoppins
                    I'd still not breastfeed a nazi
                    Originally posted by vetran
                    Urine is quite nourishing

Comment

Working...
                    X