• Visitors can check out the Forum FAQ by clicking this link. You have to register before you can post: click the REGISTER link above to proceed. To start viewing messages, select the forum that you want to visit from the selection below. View our Forum Privacy Policy.
  • Want to receive the latest contracting news and advice straight to your inbox? Sign up to the ContractorUK newsletter here. Every sign up will also be entered into a draw to WIN £100 Amazon vouchers!

New Forum Bug Reports

Collapse
This is a sticky topic.
X
X
  •  
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

In advanced search, the Sources list doesn't seem to allow me to make any selections. I see weird underlining not any sort of check-boxes?
    Originally posted by MaryPoppins
    I'd still not breastfeed a nazi
    Originally posted by vetran
    Urine is quite nourishing

Comment

Originally posted by d000hg View Post
      In advanced search, the Sources list doesn't seem to allow me to make any selections. I see weird underlining not any sort of check-boxes?
      Yes, it's a badly-laid-out multiselect - like a drop-down select but that's always open, and you can select multiple options by clicking the first, then ctrl-clicking (on Windows; command-click on Mac) any additional ones, or shift-clicking to select all the ones between the first one you selected and the one you're clicking on. It's never been a particularly well-thought-out or easy-to-use UI component since it first appeared in Netscape Navigator (or possibly Mosaic) back in the 90s

I'll add the idea of a checkbox thing instead to the list…

Comment

The Gricer bug seems to have returned.

Comment

It isn't possible to create a signature.

If I go to Profile->About->Status and enter some text here and click save nithing is saved and nothing appears in my signature.

Comment

Originally posted by Baddish View Post
            It isn't possible to create a signature.

If I go to Profile->About->Status and enter some text here and click save nithing is saved and nothing appears in my signature.
            That's because Profile>About>Status isn't the signature.

You need to go to Control Panel>Account>Conversation Detail Options and then click the Edit Post Signature link

Comment

Originally posted by ladymuck View Post

That's because Profile>About>Status isn't the signature.

You need to go to Control Panel>Account>Conversation Detail Options and then click the Edit Post Signature link
              Thankyou

Comment

Originally posted by Baddish View Post

Thankyou
                Sorry. It appears their devs couldn't be bothered to implement the changes the UI designers wanted.
                'CUK forum personality of 2011 - Winner - Yes really!!!!

Comment

d000hg has broken it again...
                  https://forums.contractoruk.com/repl...edon-2022.html
                  …Maybe we ain’t that young anymore

Comment

You beat me to it.
                    bloggoth

If everything isn't black and white, I say, 'Why the hell not?'
                    John Wayne (My guru, not to be confused with my beloved prophet Jeremy Clarkson)

Comment

Originally posted by xoggoth View Post
                      You beat me to it.
                      by about 5 hours

Comment

Working...
                      X