• Visitors can check out the Forum FAQ by clicking this link. You have to register before you can post: click the REGISTER link above to proceed. To start viewing messages, select the forum that you want to visit from the selection below. View our Forum Privacy Policy.
  • Want to receive the latest contracting news and advice straight to your inbox? Sign up to the ContractorUK newsletter here. Every sign up will also be entered into a draw to WIN £100 Amazon vouchers!

New Forum Bug Reports

Collapse
This is a sticky topic.
X
X
  •  
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by AtW View Post
    Duplicate notification for somebody liking my great post, but that's ok...

I think that was me - I clicked once, and the text toggled to Unlike, which confused me for a second as I thought I had Unliked (in the sense of Disliked) your post. So I then clicked Unlike again to undo the Unlike as I mistakenly thought (?!), followed by Like again.

So the implication is that a Bad Person could deliberately fill another user's inbox just by repeatedly clicking Like and Unlike!
    Work in the public sector? Read the IR35 FAQ here

Comment

Let's all like my posts to test it out...

Comment

I just had to reset my password. For no apparent reason it kept telling me it was wrong, which it wasn't.
        Last edited by Lance; 21 February 2021, 12:32.
        See You Next Tuesday

Comment

The link in the Likes notification message takes you to the thread, not the post that was liked. I'd still rather not have a PM for a notification that I've opted out of but, if I must have it, then it would be nice to know which post out of 600+ pages of drivel was appreciated

Comment

Clicking the double chevron (I'd upload an image but it's a PNG) for a thread takes you to the sytart of the thread rather than the end.
            How am I supposed to post totally unhelpful thoughts that have no context to the discussion if I have look at the start of the thread?
            See You Next Tuesday

Comment

Posting -

format c:

Does not actually form

Comment

Can't see own profile, not authorized apparently.

qh
                He had a negative bluety on a quackhandle and was quadraspazzed on a lifeglug.

I look forward to your all knowing and likely sarcastic and unhelpful reply.

Comment

Originally posted by OwlHoot View Post

So the implication is that a Bad Person could deliberately fill another user's inbox just by repeatedly clicking Like and Unlike!
                  DOH!

I now have four Like notifications for the same post (which don't show up in the post, as their even number means they cancel out).

I won't say who the person was, but their experiment clearly worked!
                  Work in the public sector? Read the IR35 FAQ here

Comment

That was Real MF, innit

Comment

Originally posted by OwlHoot View Post

DOH!

I now have four Like notifications for the same post (which don't show up in the post, as their even number means they cancel out).

I won't say who the person was, but their experiment clearly worked!
                      does repeatedly liking and unliking your post notify every time?
                      See You Next Tuesday

Comment

Working...
                      X