• Visitors can check out the Forum FAQ by clicking this link. You have to register before you can post: click the REGISTER link above to proceed. To start viewing messages, select the forum that you want to visit from the selection below. View our Forum Privacy Policy.
  • Want to receive the latest contracting news and advice straight to your inbox? Sign up to the ContractorUK newsletter here. Every sign up will also be entered into a draw to WIN £100 Amazon vouchers!

New Forum Bug Reports

Collapse
This is a sticky topic.
X
X
  •  
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by ladymuck View Post

Top right there's a smiley face.

Yup, works for me, ta!

Comment

Originally posted by eek View Post
      On editing a reply your avatar disappears.
      I think that's why I thought my avatar had disappeared in my first bug post. I haven't done much post editing since so wasn't sure if it was a reproducible glitch

Comment

Originally posted by ladymuck View Post

I think that's why I thought my avatar had disappeared in my first bug post. I haven't done much post editing since so wasn't sure if it was a reproducible glitch
        I only found it as I thought that's strange as I edited the smiley vote to comment on the inconsist sizes and noticed my panda had disappeared.

I then posted what I thought the issue was, discovered it wasn't that and then edited the post as I discovered what the trigger was.

Previously you lost your thanked / liked stats when you edited a post, that was less annoying than the avatar going (but it should tell Nick where the missing code exists if he needs to steal it from the old site).

Also note - the issue doesn't happen if you cancel the edit only if you save it.
        merely at clientco for the entertainment

Comment

Previously it was more apparent who liked my great posts...

Comment

If you tag another member in a post (new or editing) the contents of the post are wiped out.

Comment

Buglet: (May already have been reported - I haven't read through this thread yet) In a user's post summary list, one can't click on the "thanks" or "like" bubbles to pop up a "People who clicked" list of who has done the thanking or liking (as one can in the post itself). This may be intentional, but I thought I'd mention it anyway.
              Work in the public sector? Read the IR35 FAQ here

Comment

Shows Unlike for your own great posts...

Comment

Duplicate notification for somebody liking my great post, but that's ok...

Comment

Is the search facility bringing back results for anyone? it isn't for me.

Comment

On the Atw post that owlhoot has liked I don't see a like option just unlike

you also get an error message when you click the unlike option - but I won't report that as the fact it isn't showing like is the actual issue here.
                      merely at clientco for the entertainment

Comment

Working...
                      X