• Visitors can check out the Forum FAQ by clicking this link. You have to register before you can post: click the REGISTER link above to proceed. To start viewing messages, select the forum that you want to visit from the selection below. View our Forum Privacy Policy.
  • Want to receive the latest contracting news and advice straight to your inbox? Sign up to the ContractorUK newsletter here. Every sign up will also be entered into a draw to WIN £100 Amazon vouchers!

"I read somewhere..."

Collapse
X
  •  
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

FTFY

Originally posted by northernladuk View Post
    To be fair reading the article if he meets girls who say 'What's that', when it's very clearly his bell end, he needs to find some more intelligent women.
    The Chunt of Chunts.

Comment

Originally posted by MrMarkyMark View Post
      FTFY
      Erm.. But that's not what they are looking at. FTFY fail...
      'CUK forum personality of 2011 - Winner - Yes really!!!!

Comment

To be fair reading the article if he meets girls who say 'What's that' when it's very clearly a Henry Hoover he needs to find some more intelligent women.
        Kids are all about the Dysons these days, Henry's are so 80's
        Originally posted by Stevie Wonder Boy
        I can't see any way to do it can you please advise?

I want my account deleted and all of my information removed, I want to invoke my right to be forgotten.

Comment

Erm.. But that's not what they are looking at. FTFY fail...
          Disagree, that is what they are looking at, its just camouflaged by some ridiculous tattoo.
          The Chunt of Chunts.

Comment

Originally posted by SimonMac View Post
            Kids are all about the Dysons these days, Henry's are so 80's
            Indeed no loss of suction guaranteed!
            Always forgive your enemies; nothing annoys them so much.

Comment

Anyone we Know? in Luton

British man who sells his sperm on Facebook fathers over 800 children | Daily Mail Online

Britain's most prolific sperm donor who sells his 'magic potion' over Facebook for £50 a pot has fathered 800 children and 'would like to crack a thousand'
              Simon Watson, 41, has been donating his sperm for 16 years
              He's fathered hundreds of children, at a rate of one a week, he claims
              Mr Watson advertises sperm on Facebook and online sites for £50 a pot
              He said: 'I give them a syringe with the pot, and then leave them to it'

Mr Watson and his personalised registration plate which spells PRO SEED. He used to run his parents aromatherapy business before becoming a full-time sperm donor, and now takes good care of himself to ensure his produce is in tip-top condition

Always forgive your enemies; nothing annoys them so much.

Comment

Anyone we Know? in Luton
                Yes, Suity ?

Comment

I wonder when the CSA will start calling?
                  Originally posted by Stevie Wonder Boy
                  I can't see any way to do it can you please advise?

I want my account deleted and all of my information removed, I want to invoke my right to be forgotten.

Comment

I believe he is actually CUKs Martin Scroteman.

Then, he said, the process is so simple it can be carried out 'standing up in a motorway service station'.
                    The Chunt of Chunts.

Comment

Must admit, I was, also, a little intrigued by this statement, what does "get out while you can", mean?

Squirting on the floor, rather than in the cup

I have turned down a couple of people who were obvious nutters - you just make your excuses and get out while you can
                      The Chunt of Chunts.

Comment

Working...
                      X