• Visitors can check out the Forum FAQ by clicking this link. You have to register before you can post: click the REGISTER link above to proceed. To start viewing messages, select the forum that you want to visit from the selection below. View our Forum Privacy Policy.
  • Want to receive the latest contracting news and advice straight to your inbox? Sign up to the ContractorUK newsletter here. Every sign up will also be entered into a draw to WIN £100 Amazon vouchers!

"I read somewhere..."

Collapse
X
  •  
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by PurpleGorilla View Post
    Can you filter out getting fisted by Assguru landlord?
    Yeah. But there won't be owt left.

Comment

No Words..

Bizarre video of man having sex with fish goes viral | Metro News

An explicit video of a man having oral sex with a fish has gone viral.

The bizarre clip, which was shot in Romania, has been shared hundreds of thousands of times.

It shows a man in waist-deep water laughing as he receives a blowjob from a carp – which is being pushed into his genitals by another man.
      anyone we know?
      Always forgive your enemies; nothing annoys them so much.

Comment

You do wonder about the mentality of some.

As punishment he should be made to do the same with a pike.

qh
        He had a negative bluety on a quackhandle and was quadraspazzed on a lifeglug.

I look forward to your all knowing and likely sarcastic and unhelpful reply.

Comment

AtW you been over feeding Josef again?

Maybe it's time to cut back on the nuts? Hilarious video captures overweight squirrel frantically struggling to fit inside its burrow | Daily Mail Online

http://video.dailymail.co.uk/video/m...4000974913.mp4

Comment

Comment

How do you know it is Josef? It could be Lyudmila.

Comment

Originally posted by FatLazyContractor View Post
                How do you know it is Josef? It could be Lyudmila.
                Nah its not Lyudmila, she has a few more flecks in the tail, I'd know her arse anywhere.

Comment

Ground squirrels are not real squirrels.

HTH

Comment

WTF???????? This has got to be made up

NY magazine writer complained of stomach pain before finding cat hair in her vagina | Daily Mail Online

After requesting a long pair of tweezers and scissors, the doctor began trying to dislodge the lump in Miss Barrow's vagina.

Unable to pull it out, the doctor had to resort to cutting it away.

And as the two-inch lump of fur was dragged out Miss Barrow realised, to her horror, it was the same colour as her cat Donut.

Writing on xoJane, she recalled the exact moment the penny dropped.

She said: ‘HOLY tulip THAT IS CAT HAIR THERE HAS BEEN A BALL OF CAT HAIR INSIDE ME FOR A MONTH THAT IS CAT HAIR AND IT WAS IN MY VAGINA A HAIRBALL HAS BEEN CAUSING MY DISCOMFORT HOLY tulip AHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHH!’

Comment

Well it gives a new meaning to the word pussy!

(Corny as hell, and utterly predictable, but someone had to say it!)
                      Work in the public sector? Read the IR35 FAQ here

Comment

Working...
                      X