• Visitors can check out the Forum FAQ by clicking this link. You have to register before you can post: click the REGISTER link above to proceed. To start viewing messages, select the forum that you want to visit from the selection below. View our Forum Privacy Policy.
  • Want to receive the latest contracting news and advice straight to your inbox? Sign up to the ContractorUK newsletter here. Every sign up will also be entered into a draw to WIN £100 Amazon vouchers!

"I read somewhere..."

Collapse
X
  •  
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Here's some good ones as well: http://indy100.independent.co.uk/art...m--ZyWiQ8nmZIZ
    Brexit is having a wee in the middle of the room at a house party because nobody is talking to you, and then complaining about the smell.

Comment

What she have done with the poor cat.

Comment

Originally posted by darmstadt View Post
        Good to see quality papers adopting Wail style journalism.
        Always forgive your enemies; nothing annoys them so much.

Comment

Please tell me this is made up, you don't read the daily fail do yah?
          "Never argue with stupid people, they will drag you down to their level and beat you with experience". Mark Twain

Comment

Originally posted by vetran View Post
            Good to see quality papers adopting Wail style journalism.
            Nah, ever since the Independent decided to be an online media it's now just clickbait although not so many pictures of scantily clad young girls or scandals though
            Brexit is having a wee in the middle of the room at a house party because nobody is talking to you, and then complaining about the smell.

Comment

Originally posted by scooterscot View Post
              Please tell me this is made up, you don't read the daily fail do yah?
              course I do, the Beano only comes out once a week.

Comment

There be stupid

Bosnian Pokémon Go players told to stop wandering into MINEFIELDS | Daily Mail Online

Bosnian Pokémon Go players told to stop wandering into MINEFIELDS in their quest to catch 'em all
                Bosnia is still one of the world's most heavily mined countries
                There have been reports of people walking into mine fields while playing
                Pokemon hunters have gone astray in the northern region of Posavina
                Since its launch, the game has been blamed for accidents around the world

Oh Dear

Comment

KUATB
                  "Being nice costs nothing and sometimes gets you extra bacon" - Pondlife.

Comment

Plan B for MS

YouTuber who films herself binge-eating McDonald's goes viral | Daily Mail Online

'Some watch it because they are on a diet': Woman who binge-eats McDonald's goes viral as she films herself scoffing fries, burgers and nuggets for 23 MINUTES
                    Lydie, 25, a language translator from Yorkshire, posts binge eating videos
                    She films herself eating vast amounts of food on YouTube
                    Says she eats healthily otherwise and thinks she helps those who eat alone

Comment

He is never going to be allowed to forget this.

Plumstead pensioner left wife behind at Stanstead airport when he flew to Spain | Daily Mail Online

Forgetful pensioner, 80, left his WIFE behind at the airport when he flew to Spain on holiday and only realised when he got there
                      Maurice Hunter, 80, and wife Carolyn, 70, booked summer holiday to Spain
                      Mr Hunter popped to the toilet at Stansted Airport just before his flight
                      When came out he boarded plane, assuming his wife was already on board
                      Did not realise she was not on the flight until he landed in Benidorm, Spain
                      Mrs V would string me up!

Comment

Working...
                      X