• Visitors can check out the Forum FAQ by clicking this link. You have to register before you can post: click the REGISTER link above to proceed. To start viewing messages, select the forum that you want to visit from the selection below. View our Forum Privacy Policy.
  • Want to receive the latest contracting news and advice straight to your inbox? Sign up to the ContractorUK newsletter here. Every sign up will also be entered into a draw to WIN £100 Amazon vouchers!

Salmond "We can take Scotland in two weeks"

Collapse
X
  •  
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by wattaj View Post
    Nicola was a neighbour of mine back in the early 2000s; she's a very odd looking chick... Even for Glasgow.
    Always reminds me of Rab Nesbit missus (both are Yes voters btw)

Nicola Sturgeon

Mary Nesbitt
    How fortunate for governments that the people they administer don't think

Comment

An Englishman beheading a Scotsman on TV, surely that's a few yes votes? .

Comment

Originally posted by Unix View Post
        Scraping the barrel a bit with that crass comment - he was actually born in England but bought up in Scotland, just shows you how mixed things are on this island of ours
        How fortunate for governments that the people they administer don't think

Comment

You should really be banned for this. His parents mourning from Perth, the death of a good man - born in England, raised in Scotland - a good example of what the two countries can produce.
          This debate has hit a few lows, but this?
          This is really disgusting.

Comment

Ok - anyone planning to vote 'Yes' off the back of this? Worth a couple of extra votes - why not ask his parents. Perhaps they were undecided?

Comment

Originally posted by jemb View Post
              Ok - anyone planning to vote 'Yes' off the back of this? Worth a couple of extra votes - why not ask his parents. Perhaps they were undecided?
              If I were his parents I would be blaming the Uk government for invading Iraq in the first place.

Comment

I wouldn't bother too much about unix, he get banned from here from time to time and pops up again with another diptulip user.

Comment

Unix - you are a sad, unfunny tw@t.

Comment

Looks like independence will be expensive:

Scottish independence: Telecoms groups set to warn of cost rises if 'yes' vote triumphs - Business News - Business - The Independent
                    I'm alright Jack

Comment

Originally posted by jemb View Post
                      Unix - you are a sad, unfunny tw@t.
                      Mumsnet is that way ---> go there with your feigned indignation.

Comment

Working...
                      X