• Visitors can check out the Forum FAQ by clicking this link. You have to register before you can post: click the REGISTER link above to proceed. To start viewing messages, select the forum that you want to visit from the selection below. View our Forum Privacy Policy.
  • Want to receive the latest contracting news and advice straight to your inbox? Sign up to the ContractorUK newsletter here. Every sign up will also be entered into a draw to WIN £100 Amazon vouchers!

Salmond "We can take Scotland in two weeks"

Collapse
X
  •  
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by minestrone View Post
    Right.

Levels of stupidity so high on all posters on the other side I can see any of then being anything but sockies.

I am away to start my weekend.
    What are the no's like, eh?
    "Never argue with stupid people, they will drag you down to their level and beat you with experience". Mark Twain

Comment

Originally posted by zeitghost
      I'm sure the Salmond of Doubt is planning gulags for No voters even now.
      The roads won't maintain themselves.

I heard Cameron is planning Hunger games for the north in the event of a no vote.
      "Never argue with stupid people, they will drag you down to their level and beat you with experience". Mark Twain

Comment

Originally posted by d000hg View Post
        That's not what I heard. Maybe in Germany you shop in Lidl, and in England you shop in Waitrose.
        I think yo've hit the nail on the head, but. Rewe is not Lidi, still it's cheaper and as good as Waitrose.

Comment

Originally posted by jemb View Post
          I'm not sure that's the case. The vocal guys who hassled my daughter for wearing a 'No' badge and screamed at Millipede yesterday never really liked you anyway.

The rest of us rather hoped this sort of anti-London, anti-English cr@p had been left behind years ago.
          They'll be furious with the Quislings.

Comment

Salmond of Doubt
            excellent!
            Always forgive your enemies; nothing annoys them so much.

Comment

I'm sure the Salmond of Doubt is planning gulags for No voters even now.
              It's called Scotland.

Comment

...because sterling is strong against the Euro?
                Post a Yes, Sterling *may* collapse then I would imagine your Bratwurst may be a wee bit more pricey.
                The majority of my income is in euro. I like it.

Comment

Will the ex pats come back....

So those of you shouting from afar...in the event of a 'Yes' - would you come back and share the pain/joy with the rest of us?

Comment

So those of you shouting from afar...in the event of a 'Yes' - would you come back and share the pain/joy with the rest of us?
                    With all that strong currency? It'll be the buying opportunity of a lifetime.

Comment

NEWS FLASH - loch ness monster claims it'll move to Lake Windermere if YES win

Will this exodus never end?!

Loch Ness Monster 'relocated to England' in blow for 'Yes' vote | Mail Online

Another blow for the 'Yes' vote? First the banks threaten to flee an independent Scotland, now it appears the Loch Ness Monster has relocated south of the border!

Referendum campaign has seen banks tell of plans to leave Scotland
                      Now a picture taken at Windermere appears to show Nessie in the water
                      However, with vote next week, timing of picture is somewhat suspicious
                      By Paul Harris for the Daily Mail

Published: 12:43 GMT, 11 September 2014 | Updated: 11:51 GMT, 12 September 2014

What are the chances of this happening?

You set up a time-lapse camera in the hope of getting some minute-by-minute shots of the ever-changing beauty of autumnal Windermere.

Comment

Working...
                      X