• Visitors can check out the Forum FAQ by clicking this link. You have to register before you can post: click the REGISTER link above to proceed. To start viewing messages, select the forum that you want to visit from the selection below. View our Forum Privacy Policy.
  • Want to receive the latest contracting news and advice straight to your inbox? Sign up to the ContractorUK newsletter here. Every sign up will also be entered into a draw to WIN £100 Amazon vouchers!

Salmond "We can take Scotland in two weeks"

Collapse
X
  •  
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by Unix View Post
    Latest Poll from ICM 51% No 49% yes, not bad after the last few days of Scare onslaught from London.

Scottish referendum too close to call, says ICM poll | Politics | theguardian.com
    Project reality is going to have a massive hit on the yes vote over the next few days. I dont think yesterday would have been a polling day as well which was a bad day.

Comment

Originally posted by minestrone View Post
      Whatever happens next week I will be on a massive bender
      FTFY

Comment

Project reality is going to have a massive hit on the yes vote over the next few days. I dont think yesterday would have been a polling day as well which was a bad day.
        Project reality really isn't going to be reality. I lot of what they are saying will become true regardless of the vote result as many English have noticed that Scotland doesn't like them...
        merely at clientco for the entertainment

Comment

It included yesterday HTH

Comment

Originally posted by Batcher View Post
            Just watch the BBC instead. They will go back to ignoring Scotland after the result is announced
            Do you have a telly?

Comment

Originally posted by Unix View Post
              Latest Poll from ICM 51% No 49% yes, not bad after the last few days of Scare onslaught from London.

Scottish referendum too close to call, says ICM poll | Politics | theguardian.com
              I thought the polls didn't matter?

Comment

I think the flood gates are now opening with regards to business saying it like it is, m&s will be next now it seems. Plenty will pile in over the next week.

People will turn to no as this happens.

Comment

Originally posted by Batcher View Post
                  Just watch the BBC instead. They will go back to ignoring Scotland after the result is announced
                  I'm sure there'll be one of those 'Buy a cheap home in a poor country' programmes in a few years. Perhaps Phil Spencer talking patronisingly to a local in a kilt with an amusing accent and an anecdote about fishing.

Comment

Originally posted by Old Greg View Post
                    I thought the polls didn't matter?
                    Only the ones that show No leading by a big gap

Comment

Originally posted by eek View Post
                      Project reality really isn't going to be reality. I lot of what they are saying will become true regardless of the vote result as many English have noticed that Scotland doesn't like them...
                      I'm not sure that's the case. The vocal guys who hassled my daughter for wearing a 'No' badge and screamed at Millipede yesterday never really liked you anyway.

The rest of us rather hoped this sort of anti-London, anti-English cr@p had been left behind years ago.

Comment

Working...
                      X