• Visitors can check out the Forum FAQ by clicking this link. You have to register before you can post: click the REGISTER link above to proceed. To start viewing messages, select the forum that you want to visit from the selection below. View our Forum Privacy Policy.
  • Want to receive the latest contracting news and advice straight to your inbox? Sign up to the ContractorUK newsletter here. Every sign up will also be entered into a draw to WIN £100 Amazon vouchers!

Salmond "We can take Scotland in two weeks"

Collapse
X
  •  
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by minestrone View Post
    What's all this about Ed being jostled. whacked on the head with sign.

Yes mobs out of control again it seems.
    Have they killed him? Given him brain damage?

Labour screwed up by not getting another Scottish leader.
    "You’re just a bad memory who doesn’t know when to go away" JR

Comment

It's the big news on twitter.

I'm watching SKY news waiting for it but they seem to be going on about some ISIS stuff.

From what I read all the big reporters were there and the yes supporters were a crazed mob.

Comment

Originally posted by SueEllen View Post
        Have they killed him? Given him brain damage?

Labour screwed up by not getting another Scottish leader.
        About half a million people have claimed responsibility.
        When freedom comes along, don't PISH in the water supply.....

Comment

Originally posted by sirja View Post
          Why do you say it's certain an accommodation will be found to let Scotland in? is it not just possible that the EU would want to 'punish' and independent Scotland to act as a deterrence to Flanders and Catalonia. I find it strange that you seem to just overlook the fact that the EU are not quite big on nationalist tendencies. I admit I am not certain, nobody can be, but if you read all the comments from EU officials, they've not exactly been welcoming and warm to a potentially independent Scotland.
          IMO it's nonsense to suggest other countries in the EU would want to 'punish' Scotland for wanting to be an independent nation. It's already a country in it's own right with it's own education and justice systems.

It's the first independence campaign I can think of that has come about by democratic means rather than the bomb and the bullet.

Comment

Given him brain damage?
            They would probably not be able to hit him hard enough.

Comment

You aren't in Birmingham......
              I've been there and know how it works

Comment

Originally posted by minestrone View Post
                It's the big news on twitter.

I'm watching SKY news waiting for it but they seem to be going on about some ISIS stuff.

From what I read all the big reporters were there and the yes supporters were a crazed mob.

You are a ****wit.

16:34: Miliband walkabout Ed Miliband had to abandon planned media interviews in Edinburgh's St James Shopping Centre when he was surrounded by a "melee of pro and anti independence supporters", according to the BBC's Norman Smith.
                When freedom comes along, don't PISH in the water supply.....

Comment

They were chanting Zionist at him.

They are feckin crazed.

Comment

Originally posted by TestMangler View Post
                    About half a million people have claimed responsibility.
                    Brother David was seen sneaking away wearing a see-you-Jimmy hat and a big YES sticker.

Comment

Given him brain damage?
                      Not by hitting him on the head they won't!

Kicking him in the arse maybe!!
                      “The period of the disintegration of the European Union has begun. And the first vessel to have departed is Britain”

Comment

Working...
                      X