• Visitors can check out the Forum FAQ by clicking this link. You have to register before you can post: click the REGISTER link above to proceed. To start viewing messages, select the forum that you want to visit from the selection below. View our Forum Privacy Policy.
  • Want to receive the latest contracting news and advice straight to your inbox? Sign up to the ContractorUK newsletter here. Every sign up will also be entered into a draw to WIN £100 Amazon vouchers!

Salmond "We can take Scotland in two weeks"

Collapse
X
  •  
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Gordon Brown is the best weapon the Yes campaign has.
    This person, has single-handedly, by a process of simmering on the back burner, adding chips from the shoulder with a spoonful of glower, increased the thickness of pig-sh!t to previously undreamt of levels.
    (\__/)
    (>'.'<)
    ("")("") Born to Drink. Forced to Work

Comment

Labour in general are the biggest weapon that yes have, they have been bleating on about a cost of living crisis to the point everyone thinks they are destitute.

Of course yes think that can all be fixed by raising taxation.

Comment

Getting all fractious this. We used to be friends. Once. For a bit.

<david brent>
        Someone go and get the guitar.
        </davd brent>

qh
        He had a negative bluety on a quackhandle and was quadraspazzed on a lifeglug.

I look forward to your all knowing and likely sarcastic and unhelpful reply.

Comment

There is a group campaigning for independence called Women In Black. They are against nuclear weapons of mass destruction, NATO, and wars in general. Their placards are more against bombing civilians in Iraq, Libya, Syria, etc than independence although they do have a few Yes stickers.

The youngest lady of this group of 6 in Edinburgh on Saturday would have been about 70 and I witnessed them being verbally abused by the Orange Walkers as they went past. One woman called them a bunch of c*nts. I haven't seen anything like this reported in the media yet about the Better Together campaign although the place was crawling with press.

Comment

Originally posted by quackhandle View Post
            Getting all fractious this. We used to be friends. Once. For a bit.

qh
            Who are you calling friend pal?

"Never argue with stupid people, they will drag you down to their level and beat you with experience". Mark Twain

Comment

Originally posted by Batcher View Post
              There is a group campaigning for independence called Women In Black. They are against nuclear weapons of mass destruction, NATO, and wars in general. Their placards are more against bombing civilians in Iraq, Libya, Syria, etc than independence although they do have a few Yes stickers.

The youngest lady of this group of 6 in Edinburgh on Saturday would have been about 70 and I witnessed them being verbally abused by the Orange Walkers as they went past. One woman called them a bunch of c*nts. I haven't seen anything like this reported in the media yet about the Better Together campaign although the place was crawling with press.
              Anytime I see an orange walk I hurl some abuse, I get some back.

I don't feel the need to plunge the country into economic meltdown as a result.

Comment

Originally posted by minestrone View Post

Clearly if the Orange Order support No and you support No, then you support the Orange Order. By their friends ye shall know them.

Now please apply that to: North Korea 'backs Scottish independence' - Telegraph

Comment

Originally posted by Old Greg View Post
                  Clearly if the Orange Order support No and you support No, then you support the Orange Order. By their friends ye shall know them.

Now please apply that to: North Korea 'backs Scottish independence' - Telegraph
                  Your logic is astounding!

Comment

These old ladies were standing (apart from the one in the wheelchair) silently holding up placards. They didn't deserve the abuse from the No campaign.

I'm assuming when you say "Anytime I see an orange walk I hurl some abuse" you are hurling abuse about the pope or catholics or the SNP?

Comment

Orangemen are a tad anachronistic - as a catholic I find them difficult to understand, I wish they'd go away - but they have their traditions.

Comment

Working...
                      X