• Visitors can check out the Forum FAQ by clicking this link. You have to register before you can post: click the REGISTER link above to proceed. To start viewing messages, select the forum that you want to visit from the selection below. View our Forum Privacy Policy.
  • Want to receive the latest contracting news and advice straight to your inbox? Sign up to the ContractorUK newsletter here. Every sign up will also be entered into a draw to WIN £100 Amazon vouchers!

Reply to: Hair

Collapse

You are not logged in or you do not have permission to access this page. This could be due to one of several reasons:

• You are not logged in. If you are already registered, fill in the form below to log in, or follow the "Sign Up" link to register a new account.
  • You may not have sufficient privileges to access this page. Are you trying to edit someone else's post, access administrative features or some other privileged system?
  • If you are trying to post, the administrator may have disabled your account, or it may be awaiting activation.

Previously on "Hair"

Collapse

• SueEllen
    replied
    Originally posted by Lockhouse View Post

Yes, but I bury it in the flowerbed.
    Hopefully your neighbours who live 3 doors down, so you can annoy the dog who lives next door to them.

Leave a comment:

• Lockhouse
    replied
    Originally posted by SueEllen View Post

You must frequently have diarrhoea then.
    Yes, but I bury it in the flowerbed.

Leave a comment:

• SueEllen
    replied
    Originally posted by Lockhouse View Post
    I've been using the cat's fur clippers since lockdown started. 3mm all over. Takes two minutes. No more £20 haircuts for me ever. I have started to drink lots of milk though.
    You must frequently have diarrhoea then.

Leave a comment:

• Lockhouse
    replied
    I've been using the cat's fur clippers since lockdown started. 3mm all over. Takes two minutes. No more £20 haircuts for me ever. I have started to drink lots of milk though.

Leave a comment:

• DonaldJTrump
    replied
    One of the best closing musical numbers of any film, Claude arriving back to see the barracks empty and frantically running after Berger's plane is sublime

Leave a comment:

• xoggoth
    replied
    Did a random snip about 3 weeks ago as was approaching Jimmy Saville mode.

Leave a comment:

• Whorty
    replied
    Gillette Mach 'somenumber' every time I shower. Head, neck, cheeks (to shape the goatie), and whatever else needs a trim

Not been to a hairdressers since 1995. For those 'lucky' enough to have seen the karaoke video of me and Mrs W, that was back in '96 when I was 26 ..... explains why I no longer need to pay for a haircut

Leave a comment:

• NickFitz
    replied
    I'd had a haircut at the start of March a year ago, but as Leicester had had more lockdowns than most places, I've only had it cut twice since then so it's pretty messy. Mind you, I'm never that diligent about getting it cut anyway, so it's not any worse than it has been at various times over the years

Leave a comment:

• vetran
    replied
    last week before 1st lockdown I saw some wahl electric clipper for £13 now on 4th or 5th Haircut number 2 all over and quite happy. as I pay about £7+tip I was in profit after my second haircut. Love not going the barbers as its one less journey to make, I do miss chatting about Syria, Albania etc as that all the barbers seem to come from far flung places. It also takes the randomness on the barbers skill, I may not be fabulous but I can be consistent.

Leave a comment:

• ladymuck
    replied
    Originally posted by Uncle Albert View Post

To be fair though, you only appear to have three hairs.
    We're still talking about hair on the head, yes?

Leave a comment:

• DaveB
    replied
    Not had mine cut in years. Currently reaches between my shoulder blades.

Leave a comment:

• Uncle Albert
    replied
    Originally posted by BlasterBates View Post
    I cut my own hair a month ago with a pair of kitchen scissors, satisfied and wondering why I didn't do it before.
    To be fair though, you only appear to have three hairs.

Leave a comment:

• BlasterBates
    replied
    I cut my own hair a month ago with a pair of kitchen scissors, satisfied and wondering why I didn't do it before.

Leave a comment:

• _V_
    replied
    I miss the big boobs of my hairdresser moving about as she cuts my hair.

Leave a comment:

• mattster
    replied
    I've been cutting my own hair for about 10 years, just a number 2 all over (as it were). Seems good enough to me, although a hairdresser friend (of a friend) once asked me if I cut my own hair, which kocked my confidence a bit. I guess they can tell.

Leave a comment:

Working...
X