• Visitors can check out the Forum FAQ by clicking this link. You have to register before you can post: click the REGISTER link above to proceed. To start viewing messages, select the forum that you want to visit from the selection below. View our Forum Privacy Policy.
  • Want to receive the latest contracting news and advice straight to your inbox? Sign up to the ContractorUK newsletter here. Every sign up will also be entered into a draw to WIN £100 Amazon vouchers!

test please delete

Collapse
This is a sticky topic.
X
X
  •  
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

A load of clothes have been shifted over to the new place, where the fitted storage in the bedroom swallowed them up and still looked virtually empty

I suspect I may not need the Ikea chest of drawers any more. I might repurpose it - I could fit a lot of junk in it

Comment

Lunch has been bacon butties, as the bacon Needed to be Eaten™

Comment

Originally posted by eek View Post

Pay attention when paying one. A lot of kettles are now only 2200watts rather than 3000watts so take longer to heat things up.

I ended up paying £40 for this one as it will boil just a single cup if that's all you want Russell Hobbs 21600-10 Illuminating Glass Kettle, Black, 1.7 Litre, 3000 Watt : Amazon.co.uk: Home & Kitchen
        Cheers - just checked the defunct one and it's 2550-3000W apparently. Not sure why it has a range like that as it doesn't have any fancy features allowing one to vary its power consumption

Anyway, that looks like a decent one so I've just ordered it, arriving tomorrow

Comment

On my walky, may have found a loony lady 4. See if she replies to my email.
          bloggoth

If everything isn't black and white, I say, 'Why the hell not?'
          John Wayne (My guru, not to be confused with my beloved prophet Jeremy Clarkson)

Comment

The DogTW has had the last scheduled project meeting with her, which lasted about an hour as usual. Tomorrow's walk does not need to be scheduled.

It's 16:59 and the farewell email has been sent to the relevant people and Out Of Office is scheduled to turn on in 1 minute.
            …Maybe we ain’t that young anymore

Comment

Originally posted by WTFH View Post
              The DogTW has had the last scheduled project meeting with her, which lasted about an hour as usual. Tomorrow's walk does not need to be scheduled.

It's 16:59 and the farewell email has been sent to the relevant people and Out Of Office is scheduled to turn on in 1 minute.

Comment

Originally posted by xoggoth View Post
                On my walky, may have found a loony lady 4. See if she replies to my email.
                It's an addiction!

Comment

Towel wash (deep colours) done and draped

These will be transported over to the new place tomorrow. Which reminds me, I need to buy a shower curtain, as the seller took the existing one with her. Shame, it was quite a nice one

I also keep forgetting to measure the windows in the living room, as she took the curtains from there too - also quite nice ones

Comment

Ya got yer Viz?
                    bloggoth

If everything isn't black and white, I say, 'Why the hell not?'
                    John Wayne (My guru, not to be confused with my beloved prophet Jeremy Clarkson)

Comment

Originally posted by xoggoth View Post
                      Ya got yer Viz?
                      Yes, I remembered to check for a new one when I went shopping the other week and it turned out to be the same day it came out

Comment

Working...
                      X