• Visitors can check out the Forum FAQ by clicking this link. You have to register before you can post: click the REGISTER link above to proceed. To start viewing messages, select the forum that you want to visit from the selection below. View our Forum Privacy Policy.
  • Want to receive the latest contracting news and advice straight to your inbox? Sign up to the ContractorUK newsletter here. Every sign up will also be entered into a draw to WIN £100 Amazon vouchers!

test please delete

Collapse
This is a sticky topic.
X
X
  •  
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Morning all
    Rain overnight has given way to sunshine and light clouds.
    …Maybe we ain’t that young anymore

Comment

Morning all.

METAR EGFF 050720Z AUTO 12009KT 9999 BKN015 BKN025 17/15 Q1014=

Warning of strong winds (gusting 25-30kts from South East)

Usual quizzes all done with the exception of Heardle which I still wouldn't get if I tried it again.

Comment

Lunch has been some spare ribs left over from Thursday's tea

Got a portfolio-wide meeting this afternoon about Q3 planning. I assume I've just been invited because it's an everybody thing, as I won't be here for Q3

Comment

Originally posted by NickFitz View Post

Got a portfolio-wide meeting this afternoon about Q3 planning. I assume I've just been invited because it's an everybody thing, as I won't be here for Q3
          Also, it might not be a portfolio; it could be a function or something else. After eighteen months off and on, I still haven't got the hang of what the Civil Service calls its component parts

Comment

You've got time for this post

Comment

Also, it might not be a portfolio; it could be a function or something else. After eighteen months off and on, I still haven't got the hang of what the Civil Service calls its component parts
              and time for this post

Comment

But no time for MLFTB?

Comment

Afternoon all.

Well, my Lowland Leader training went off without a hitch. Now to get that First Aid course under my belt, get the assessment done, and look for ways of getting on the NHS list of approved walking leaders.

Let's see if I can get a few pennies off of them again.
                  "I can put any old tat in my sig, put quotes around it and attribute to someone of whom I've heard, to make it sound true."
                  - Voltaire/Benjamin Franklin/Anne Frank...

Comment

Originally posted by WTFH View Post
                    But no time for MLFTB?
                    Yes, because spending a minute or two posting after lunch is qualitatively and quantitatively different to spending *checks time* fifty minutes putting together the links

Anyway: links are up

Comment

Originally posted by cojak View Post
                      Afternoon all.

Well, my Lowland Leader training went off without a hitch. Now to get that First Aid course under my belt, get the assessment done, and look for ways of getting on the NHS list of approved walking leaders.

Let's see if I can get a few pennies off of them again.
                      Getting paid for the two things you like best: walking and being in charge!

Comment

Working...
                      X