• Visitors can check out the Forum FAQ by clicking this link. You have to register before you can post: click the REGISTER link above to proceed. To start viewing messages, select the forum that you want to visit from the selection below. View our Forum Privacy Policy.
  • Want to receive the latest contracting news and advice straight to your inbox? Sign up to the ContractorUK newsletter here. Every sign up will also be entered into a draw to WIN £100 Amazon vouchers!

test please delete

Collapse
This is a sticky topic.
X
X
  •  
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Morning all
    A bit overcast out, but pleasant enough for a walk.
    …Maybe we ain’t that young anymore

Comment

Morning all

The day started off cloudy but that's mostly gone and it's now blue sky, sunshine and fluff. Currently 19 degrees with a high of 25 and no rain expected. Barometer up to 1014 mBar.

Need more coffee...

Comment

Lovely bright sunshine this afternoon. Just the right temperature, with a light breeze.

An ominous black cloud did pass by but took its wares somewhere else.

Trying to decide what to have for lunch.

Comment

Originally posted by DoctorStrangelove View Post

Lunch: baked potato with cheese & baked beans, I was a bit heavy on the pepper, chilli powder and pepper, bramble jelly & marmalade on toasted sunflower & pumpkin seed, red corner yog (now they're down in price again), 0.91 pints of good Glengettie tea.
          Jelly and marmalade on a baked potato? Are you pregnant?

Comment

Lunch: a couple of bacon cobs, as the bacon needed using up

Comment

Originally posted by ladymuck View Post

Jelly and marmalade on a baked potato? Are you pregnant?
              I'm getting fat enough.

Which post took me back to December 4th 2018 where NF was watching S2 E4 of "Better call Saul".
              When the fun stops, STOP.

Comment

Tea has been chicken madras with rice and naan

Comment

Originally posted by DoctorStrangelove View Post

Which post took me back to December 4th 2018 where NF was watching S2 E4 of "Better call Saul".
                  I still haven't got much further with it. It's odd, because I do like it. Anyway, the finale was this week, so maybe now I know I can watch the entire thing I'll find the motivation

Comment

A bit of evening drizzle means I’ll probably be out with the weed & feed on some of the lawn tomorrow.

But for now, TFBSZ.
                    …Maybe we ain’t that young anymore

Comment

I think there's been a bit of drizzle here, but not a lot.

Upon assessing the contents of the recycling bin, I decided it wasn't worth trundling this week

The car earlier was a Jaguar XJC. Currently taxed until next February. And then I spent some more time learning SwiftUI on the iPad, before an old Police Interceptors whilst dining

Early night now, as I'm tired

Goodnight all

Comment

Working...
                      X