• Visitors can check out the Forum FAQ by clicking this link. You have to register before you can post: click the REGISTER link above to proceed. To start viewing messages, select the forum that you want to visit from the selection below. View our Forum Privacy Policy.
  • Want to receive the latest contracting news and advice straight to your inbox? Sign up to the ContractorUK newsletter here. Every sign up will also be entered into a draw to WIN £100 Amazon vouchers!

test please delete

Collapse
This is a sticky topic.
X
X
  •  
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Currently enjoying Mr V's homemade Asparagus soup (butter, garlic, onion, Asparagus + stock cube & water) Thanks to Asda having a surplus of Asparagus at 10p there is rather a lot in the freezer.

Add muesili roll and its heaven.

Rain here, my tomatoes are boogying!
    Always forgive your enemies; nothing annoys them so much.

Comment

Hey NickFitz - I saw this and thought of you!

https://unbound.com/books/boring/

Comment

Originally posted by vetran View Post
        Currently enjoying Mr V's homemade Asparagus soup (butter, garlic, onion, Asparagus + stock cube & water) Thanks to Asda having a surplus of Asparagus at 10p there is rather a lot in the freezer.

Add muesili roll and its heaven.

Rain here, my tomatoes are boogying!
        Still hot and sunny up here. My plums are melting.
        'CUK forum personality of 2011 - Winner - Yes really!!!!

Comment

Originally posted by northernladuk View Post

Still hot and sunny up here. My plums are melting.

Comment

Originally posted by ladymuck View Post
            Hey NickFitz - I saw this and thought of you!

https://unbound.com/books/boring/
            I've been a supporter since the day it was announced

Sadly, it doesn't seem to be garnering enough support to make it to print

Comment

Not the most productive of days, though I started getting somewhere near the end

It's rained a lot here this afternoon. Still very grey out, and only 18°C, but it's either stopped the downpour for the moment or it's drizzling so finely that I can't see it from in here

Comment

Originally posted by NickFitz View Post

I've been a supporter since the day it was announced

Sadly, it doesn't seem to be garnering enough support to make it to print
                That's a shame. I have chucked them a few quid but doesn't seem to have made much difference

Comment

There was steady rain for much of the day until late afternoon when it all brightened up. Next batch due tomorrow morning.

A chap came round to quote for reducing the height of some overgrown hedges. Landlady is happy for me to sort it out and the neighbours are pleased that the part encroaching on their front garden will now be sorted out. He will be back in the morning to do the work which is handy. The company gets 9.75 on checkatrade from nearly 300 reviews so hopefully they were all genuine.

Comment

Tea has been ribs and chips

There's been more proper rain here throughout much of the evening, and I think it's still drizzling a bit

Comment

The garden has enjoyed the rain, more needed. Buckets, butts and bins are full of rainwater which will go on to some of the drier beds.

And now the bedroom is at a lovely cool temperature.

TFBSZ.
                      …Maybe we ain’t that young anymore

Comment

Working...
                      X