• Visitors can check out the Forum FAQ by clicking this link. You have to register before you can post: click the REGISTER link above to proceed. To start viewing messages, select the forum that you want to visit from the selection below. View our Forum Privacy Policy.
  • Want to receive the latest contracting news and advice straight to your inbox? Sign up to the ContractorUK newsletter here. Every sign up will also be entered into a draw to WIN £100 Amazon vouchers!

test please delete

Collapse
This is a sticky topic.
X
X
  •  
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Morning.

Nice and sunny. It feels nice and not too hot out there.

Roads seem empty today but its the calm before the storm.

Right back to work.
    "You’re just a bad memory who doesn’t know when to go away" JR

Comment

Morning denizens

I have no energy whatsoever today. Only just managed to get up. Temperature still high, but pulse oximeter showing a steady 99%, which is better than nowt

It's a sunny-but-cloudy morning out, currently 17°C with 21° on the agenda later

Comment

It was a struggle, but links are finally up

Comment

Originally posted by ladymuck View Post

My friend's husband has just tested positive with the faintest of faint lines on the test strip apparently. I'm not symptomatic but will do a test later just in case. As HWMBO and I spent a reasonable amount of time with them over the weekend, I'm hoping my lucky streak isn't broken.
          Good luck!

Comment

I still have very little appetite but I need to eat something, so I had a half-portion of chicken casserole with chips. Very tasty, but I couldn't have eaten any more

The car was some kind of big American thing. Bronco, maybe? Anyway, it was quite interesting because three bolts turned out have corroded and snapped when he tried to open the engine up, so he had to work around that

And the gold diggers was one I'd seen before, but it was the one where a couple of them found a ~6oz nugget and that's always fun to see

Comment

I think the opal hunters are even weirder than the gold diggers, because the latter are mostly just wandering around with a metal detector or driving a bulldozer, while the former seem to spend all their time bringing down twenty tons of rock on their heads and only just darting out of the way in time

There's now some thing called Mystery at Blind Frog Ranch which appears to be some kind of pound shop Oak Island but in the desert with Aztec treasure not being found, rather than whatever it is they don't find on the island

Comment

TFBSZ
                …Maybe we ain’t that young anymore

Comment

Temperature seems a little down

And although I still feel rubbish, I don't think it's quite as rubbish as earlier. Maybe there'll be some definite improvement tomorrow?

Goodnight all

Comment

Morning all

CBS etc.
                    …Maybe we ain’t that young anymore

Comment

Morning all

Bright but cloudy. Currently 16 degrees with a high of 25 forecast. Cloud cover is set to dissipate as day progresses. Barometer down to 1016 mBar.

Planning for the move of my estate continues. The date is now set and I have just informed my landlady that her property will be empty two weeks earlier than she thought.

Comment

Working...
                      X