• Visitors can check out the Forum FAQ by clicking this link. You have to register before you can post: click the REGISTER link above to proceed. To start viewing messages, select the forum that you want to visit from the selection below. View our Forum Privacy Policy.
  • Want to receive the latest contracting news and advice straight to your inbox? Sign up to the ContractorUK newsletter here. Every sign up will also be entered into a draw to WIN £100 Amazon vouchers!

test please delete

Collapse
This is a sticky topic.
X
X
  •  
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Care
    merely at clientco for the entertainment

Comment

About

Comment

Pali s

Comment

Anymore?

Comment

Originally posted by eek View Post
            Pali s

I did mean to go for this one but the parentals phoned.

Comment

How are the glory days of TPD passed: then again the entire forum seems on a death march.

This thread is about the only one that still has some sort of life in it.
              When the fun stops, STOP.

Comment

Originally posted by DoctorStrangelove View Post

Today's first feature was "Handsome Harry" which, for some odd reason has Steve Buscemi on the back cover carrying a pistol.

Which really is odd since he spends all his time in the movie in bed dying.

But there you go.

Handsome Harry (2009) - IMDb

He's on the front cover too, but the lead actor is Jamey Sheridan.

As it transpires, it's all about the love that dare not speak its name, especially in the Navy in the 1970s.
                How odd. I have no recall of this at all. <goes off upstairs to look for the dvd>
                When the fun stops, STOP.

Comment

Disappointed by the BBC's filming of the fly past. I did get to hear some of the aircraft as they continued on overhead.

It's always a shame that the Red Arrows don't do something a bit more interesting than the straight formation. I was hoping the two on the outside would do a twirl since it's a special occasion.

Comment

Afternoon denizens

Grey day, but mild at 19°C, and no rain expected. Barometers on the way up at 1012/1020mB

Comment

Originally posted by DoctorStrangelove View Post

New Moon through glass! New Moon through glass! Danger Will Robinson!
                      Those of us who wear glasses all the time are kind of stuffed anyway as far as that one's concerned

Comment

Working...
                      X