• Visitors can check out the Forum FAQ by clicking this link. You have to register before you can post: click the REGISTER link above to proceed. To start viewing messages, select the forum that you want to visit from the selection below. View our Forum Privacy Policy.
  • Want to receive the latest contracting news and advice straight to your inbox? Sign up to the ContractorUK newsletter here. Every sign up will also be entered into a draw to WIN £100 Amazon vouchers!

test please delete

Collapse
This is a sticky topic.
X
X
  •  
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Apache AH-64 Test Engineer.

Told them I had awesome scores on DCS.

qh
    He had a negative bluety on a quackhandle and was quadraspazzed on a lifeglug.

I look forward to your all knowing and likely sarcastic and unhelpful reply.

Comment

Originally posted by quackhandle View Post
      Apache AH-64 Test Engineer.

Told them I had awesome scores on DCS.

qh
      I had great results on Flight Simulation for the 48k Speccie, and that was without a joystick.
      …Maybe we ain’t that young anymore

Comment

Ran a credit check on the agency I'm about to sign up with and notice that they (a) only incorporated Feb last year, (b) their beneficial owner (PSC) is holding company made up of a lot of companies set up around the same time, (c) one of the directors holds 69 directorships, mostly in companies set up in the past year or so. The contract states they are part of another company but that's different to the one listed as the PSC.

This is ringing alarm bells. Should I be worried?

Comment

Originally posted by ladymuck View Post
          Ran a credit check on the agency I'm about to sign up with and notice that they (a) only incorporated Feb last year, (b) their beneficial owner (PSC) is holding company made up of a lot of companies set up around the same time, (c) one of the directors holds 69 directorships, mostly in companies set up in the past year or so. The contract states they are part of another company but that's different to the one listed as the PSC.

This is ringing alarm bells. Should I be worried?
          Payment terms?
          merely at clientco for the entertainment

Comment

Walk briskly walked, green ring closed

Comment

Originally posted by eek View Post

Payment terms?
              If she works a 40 hour week, doing exactly what she is told, their sister company on Grand Cayman will give her a non-repayable loan...
              …Maybe we ain’t that young anymore

Comment

Originally posted by eek View Post

Payment terms?
                Weekly invoicing, 7 day terms but with the get out of a "paid when paid" clause. I've asked to see the payment terms they have with the client to ensure they are on the same terms.

Comment

Originally posted by WTFH View Post

If she works a 40 hour week, doing exactly what she is told, their sister company on Grand Cayman will give her a non-repayable loan...
                  Nice! I'll invest in lube suppliers

Comment

Links are, finally, up

Comment

Today's sole viewing was a little two-up, two-down type house. Cute but I wasn't convinced even though it's under budget.

Comment

Working...
                      X