• Visitors can check out the Forum FAQ by clicking this link. You have to register before you can post: click the REGISTER link above to proceed. To start viewing messages, select the forum that you want to visit from the selection below. View our Forum Privacy Policy.
  • Want to receive the latest contracting news and advice straight to your inbox? Sign up to the ContractorUK newsletter here. Every sign up will also be entered into a draw to WIN £100 Amazon vouchers!

test please delete

Collapse
This is a sticky topic.
X
X
  •  
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

In Glasgow overnight.

pet shop boys were rather good but dedicating your last song (Being Boring) to Andy Fletcher and those not with us drops a rather big hint this may be the last tour
    merely at clientco for the entertainment

Comment

Top Gun Maverick hit the perfect note of nostalgic call backs, awesome flight scenes and a satisfying redemption arc!
      Last edited by SimonMac; 30 May 2022, 00:00.
      Originally posted by Stevie Wonder Boy
      I can't see any way to do it can you please advise?

I want my account deleted and all of my information removed, I want to invoke my right to be forgotten.

Comment

Morning denizens

Grey day out with rain predicted soon. Currently 10°C with an expected high of 14°, and the barometers are down again at 1005/1013mB

Comment

Morning all

Nice day out, but bills need to be paid, so I'm inside
          …Maybe we ain’t that young anymore

Comment

Morning.

This morning's dream seemed to conflate a Technics SL110 turntable with a Pye BlackBox record player (valve) in some strange & complicated way.

Dry.

Sunny.

^^^ We'll see how long that lasts. . Not long judging by yesteday.

Chilly at 16.8 deg in here.

1011 mBar, 29.854 in Hg, 758.3 Torr, 14.6633 psi, (down from 1013 last night), 73% RH.

Monday.

Telex machine glowing quietly away to itself.

Walk (unabbreviated) walked in the intermittent sunshine and chilly wind.

Some black clouds looked threatening but the rain held off.

Lunch: scrambled egg and poached tomato on Morrisons sunflower and pumpkin seed toasted crust, bramble jelly and marmalade sandwiches, red pippy corner yog, 0.91 pints of good Glengettie tea.

Entertainment: Y&Y: Terracycle recycling: 35 grams 1.125 troy ounces, 1.23459 ounce ounces of crisp packets: 10 mile trip. Sounds like a fecking good idea to me. .

Freecell socre: 77%, running average 85%. Ho hum.

Discovering Kevin Costner.

Tea: the remainder of the sausages with carrots & some pretty manky onions, some peach slices, a yog, 0.91 pints of good Glengettie tea.

Farscape S2 E20 "Liars, guns, and money Part II: with friends like these": The funny money with legs one.

Wheeler Dealers S15 E6 Volvo 850 T-5R. Well it's blue but not as big as mine was.

Abandoned Engineering. Scottish Asylum Hartwood. Hanging gardens of Babylon. Ralston New Mexico: silver and "diamond" mines. Arzburg porcelain factory.

Skinwalker Ranger: the "let's launch some fecking rockets & piss off the aliens" one, as if the Tesla coil wasn't bad enough.

The Directors S1 E1 Alfred Hitchcock.

Possibly a Repair Shoppe though I think I've seen this one.
            Last edited by DoctorStrangelove; 30 May 2022, 19:55.
            When the fun stops, STOP.

Comment

Morning all

Overcast. Currently 12 degrees with a high of 15 later. Rain expected from lunchtime onwards. Barometer down to 1015 mBar.

I had someone come out and give my car a good cleaning last week and they were unable to do the waxing or inside of the windscreen because it rained. As further rain is forecast for the time they're due to return to finish the job, I wonder how that's going work out?

A viewing is booked in for 5.30pm in Chiswick.

Comment

Loony lady 1 off to US to visit daughter in couple of days. Already got loony lady 3 set up for end of week.
                bloggoth

If everything isn't black and white, I say, 'Why the hell not?'
                John Wayne (My guru, not to be confused with my beloved prophet Jeremy Clarkson)

Comment

Beans on toast for lunch.

Comment

Started first gig since December this morning, a nice feeling.

Came out of the blue and was already tweaking my CV for a permy role at Boeing.

qh

He had a negative bluety on a quackhandle and was quadraspazzed on a lifeglug.

I look forward to your all knowing and likely sarcastic and unhelpful reply.

Comment

Originally posted by quackhandle View Post
                      ... role at Boeing.
                      737 Max10 crash test dummy?
                      …Maybe we ain’t that young anymore

Comment

Working...
                      X